• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Kristoph looked at the shrine.

"200 years ago, I held that sword. My prized weapon. Darkrend as I called it. It absorbed the power of the wielder, and used that to become a tool of destruction. I was red. Blood, fear, and dismay were my signs. The sword would kill you slowly and painfully, and give you're life to me. But I see black suits the new user. Black, the sign of darkness, pain, suffering, and death. The sword will send all those who oppose you to the void. They're souls will become you're property," the shrine said to him. Kristoph grabbed the hilt of Darkrend.

"I see. You still do not understand. Or remember, for that matter. Place the sword upon the shrine, and it will become yours. Truthfully." Kristoph unsheathed the sword, and placed it upon the stand on the shrine. The blood from the walls began to lift, and slam into the sword, as Darkrend absorbed it. The shrine began to crack, and kept doing that until it shattered. Darkrend fell to the ground, and Kristoph grabbed it.

"You will remember. Some day you will also understand. It won't turn you're life, but it will give you power. This is my gift, to you."

OOC: I'm going to take a break and play BF3 for a bit.

Selene then said "Well i am afraid right now is not the best time, i have a lot to do, and Nobunaga is out. But feel free to make yourselves at home, there is a guest room down the hallway to the left, with baths and whatever else you need. Stay the night if you need." Selene then gave a smile and walked out of the room.

Selene went to her war-room and said to herself "Hmm, who do i know that can provide the materials for a wedding dress worthy of me? and the Jewelry needed to match? Hmm..... Nephenee! Of course, perhaps she has come into some business... I will have to see. But first i will have to find her... Hmm, now where would a merchant go? what cities do merchants in Skyrim thrive... in the gem trade, and the silver trade?... Markarth!" Selene then Teleported herself to Markarth.

The group finally rolled into Markarth early in the morning, with Mark's horse half-dead from carrying the gold and gems on top of Mark and the knights' travel accessories.

After separating with Benjamin and his knights, who made their way to the inn, Nephenee, with Mark towing along, was about to make her way to the markets to discern information when she noticed Selene was in town, looking for somebody.

"Hello!" she called, making her way to Selene. "What brings you here to Markarth?"

"Thank you honey. Now... what i need, is... I need to know if you know of anyone, or know of anyone who knows of.... Someone, who can get me the finest and most expensive fabrics available, you see i am getting married, and i have the best seamstress on tamriel working for me... she just needs the resources. And i need gems, finest quality and most expensive. My budget? I don't have one. I will spend billions if i have to." Selene replied.