The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: LONG story.

IC: Kristoph sheathed the sword, and looked down at the shards of the shrine. He then turned around and walked back up the stairs, closing the panel and the wardrobe's main doors. Alena still wasn't back, so she wouldn't know about this. No one needed too. Kristoph sat down, and began to write a note.

Greetings,

I've been dragged into a war, but that's not the point. I learned of something that links back to... where this all began. Back in Valenwood, all those years ago.

Remember, you still owe me for Black Marsh. You'd be dead if it wasn't for the gem. That brings me to the point: recover it. You know where we put it. Once done, return to Skyrim, and meet me in Riften. I think it's time we return from the shadows.

Kristoph

Now he just needed a courier.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene had been told what was going on, and walked out of the palace gates, her hands together in front of her, followed closely on one side by Adros, and on the other side her husband, The Demon King Nobunaga.

She stood at the base of the Palace, looking at the army, she looked at the wolf, not shifting her gaze, not blinking once.

The wolf looked at both the men, regarding them coldly, then back to Selene, when he noticed she wasn't looking away he stopped moving entirely, he hardly breathed, if he had been grey you would have mistook him for a statue. He looked as if he was staring into Selene's soul, his eyes were cruel and hard, even the strongest of men would find it hard to return his stare, and if looks could kill, this would be it, the snake suddenly had a terrible thought, this could become a staring contest like the one the wolf had had with Cojab, and he wasn't in the mood to stand around for 30 minutes like last time, he cleared his throat "I think Duc Volpe is searching for the right way to put, we are here to help in the war"

Selene was not even slightly intimidated by the Wolf, and his look caused her no discomfort, ans the feeling of someone looking into her soul was absent. She had no soul. Her purple eyes glistened, and as the light changed and a cloud passed away from the sun, her pupils adjusted to the light, still open. "You have come to help with the war? Then i am most honored to accept your help, any help we can get right now will be welcome. The Thalmor will not take over my empire. Ever." She then lifted her gaze and said "No more staring, your eyes will burn." She then looked at the snake and said "An honor to finally meet you mi'lord." Then to the pig, she bowed her head, and the same for the rat. She held out her hand to the Wolf and said "Thank you Mi'lord, a formal welcome to the war."

Selene was not even slightly intimidated by the Wolf, and his look caused her no discomfort, ans the feeling of someone looking into her soul was absent. She had no soul. Her purple eyes glistened, and as the light changed and a cloud passed away from the sun, her pupils adjusted to the light, still open. "You have come to help with the war? Then i am most honored to accept your help, any help we can get right now will be welcome. The Thalmor will not take over my empire. Ever." She then lifted her gaze and said "No more staring, your eyes will burn." She then looked at the snake and said "An honor to finally meet you mi'lord." Then to the pig, she bowed her head, and the same for the rat. She held out her hand to the Wolf and said "Thank you Mi'lord, a formal welcome to the war."

The wolf shook her hand "HA! I could keep it up all day!" he said, the wolf turned to the army "Those sniveling runts belong to the rat, in case you can't guess they are flying a orange banner. Those guys flying yellow are the snakes. The thugish men flying red are the pigs! And the ones in armour flying black are mine!"

Edited by Brutii

Selene smiled and said "An impressive army.... Oh i shall enjoy watching the thalmor cower before us.... And i assume the rat and his army have there uses? Despite there.... cowardly appearance?"

The wolf opened his mouth to speak, but the pig cut him off "As useful as using egg for arrow!" he snorted, the wolf shoot him a glance for butting in, and the pig took an involuntary step back

"I see.... well then, i assume you did not come all this way expecting to have to sleep in a tent did you? I have spare rooms in the Palace for you all should you wish Duc's."

The pig looked at the wolf "I thought we was coming to break 'eads?" he said, the rat looked at the palace

"Umm, I think we should stay in the palace pig, it looks nice" the rat said

"WAHHH! WANT WAR!!!" The pig shouted, and the snake covered his ears

"Well, Truffe, when you stay in a palace there are lots of nice rooms, and there is all the food you can eat" the snake said, and the pig paused for a moment, considering

"So, we stuff faces tonight, and break 'eads tommorow?"

"Yes" the snake said, a wide grin spread across the pigs grotesque face, and he marched into the palace, immediantly telling someone to bring him one of everything from the kitchen, the snake shook his head and walked in, the rat Walsed in, the wolf looked at his three cronies as they went in, and as soon as they were out of an ear shot gave a long sigh

"I am surrounded by idiots" he said, and walked into the palace

Edited by Brutii

Selene smiled and walked back inside, she went up to her war room, while Adros returned to the training room. She added the huge number of the Duc's army to her war map. The Thalmor were outnumbered.

Nobunaga walked inside also, he decided to address the Wolf. "Greetings Sir, there are many tales of your prowess in battle. Your name the wolf... rightly so. I am Nobunaga.... The Demon King."

Selene smiled and walked back inside, she went up to her war room, while Adros returned to the training room. She added the huge number of the Duc's army to her war map. The Thalmor were outnumbered.

Nobunaga walked inside also, he decided to address the Wolf. "Greetings Sir, there are many tales of your prowess in battle. Your name the wolf... rightly so. I am Nobunaga.... The Demon King."

The wolf nodded "Don't believe what you hear in those tales, the truth is much worse" he said "I must say that while you have heard of me, I haven't heard of you, which can mean one of three things: You are a nobody or you don't claim recognition for what you do or for some strange reason you have been missing for a very, very long time"