What is the most likely dlc in your opinion?

Guy97

But but but... Summerset Isle is almost as big as Vardenfel... Well, 2/3rds the size anyway... Its also not summery forests, its urban cityscapes and fenced in gardens... Its also, you know... another province. Maybe a city in Summerset, but not the whole thing...

The scales are not consistent through the games. Within a title though, they tend to be.

As I recall, full-scale in square footage, its a fair bit smaller than Skyrim?

That said, I still think its highly unlikely that you would be going there, but rather involving defeating and driving them out in skyrim (likely with other movements going on in other provinces and such)

True, scale its a relative thing. Based on an old map i have Summerset Isle should be about half the size of Skyrim (its actually considerably bigger than Vardenfel apparently...).

You also have the logistical issues of getting there. Its east of Valenwood, which means it's 3 provinces away. At best, you'd need a ship, and then you'd have to go around the whole contenant. A little far off for an expansion, me thinks.

Yes, i found that interesting myself... Since the Nords and Dunmer have such a storied history (They were once the most dire of enemies, then -if The Infernal City it to be belived- the Nords took in the majority of displaced Dunmer after Red Mountain blew and the Argonians went on a rampage) it would be interesting to go back there. It would also be nice to get my feet back on ashen ground.

At the very least, these areas are going to be used by modders. I think that, with this discovery, thats a forgone conclusion. I myself will be waiting untill we have some idea what Bethesda is up to before i start building a Dwemer empire in Morrowind mind you :P

It might of been for the Meridia quest. She takes you up really high, other than that, it could be for modders.

OMG that is awesome! There is so much potential there to build out new areas or recreate the ones from the lore!

Anyways, what I would really love to see from a DLC is some kind of back & forth war system with lots of skirmishes, and the possibility to become a yarl or perhaps even the king.

Most wishlisting than likely, because I know Bethsoft tends to screw the stealth characters, but back entries into more places would be nice. As a stealth character, I'm kind of tired of entering every building through the bloody front door.

Ummm... have you gotten sneak to 100 yet? Its absurdly over powered... Doesn't matter if your using the front door or the back, no ones going to notice you anyway.

Anyway, it would seem that Skyrim contains the entirety of the Tamriel contenant. Some people have alleged that its because of a few quests which put you rather high up, but i play on ultra and have stood at the top of the Throat of the World and can barely make out the mountains at the edge of Skyrim, so i personally doubt that...