What is the most likely dlc in your opinion?

Guy97

Most wishlisting than likely, because I know Bethsoft tends to screw the stealth characters, but back entries into more places would be nice. As a stealth character, I'm kind of tired of entering every building through the bloody front door.

Ummm... have you gotten sneak to 100 yet? Its absurdly over powered... Doesn't matter if your using the front door or the back, no ones going to notice you anyway.

Yeah, but that's actually got nothing to do with stealth; an actual stealth character, say a thief, would be entering places through back doors because it minimizes the chances of being spotted, regardless of whether the stat was 100 or not, because even knowing their Sneak skill was at 100 is metagaming; the actual character doesn't think in terms of numbers for their skills. Sure, they might know they're very good at stealth, but that doesn't change the fact that, a stealth character would do everything in their power to mitigate the chance of being detected, regardless of whether they had been detected yet or not.

What I am guessing those parts of Tamriel were built for was either for Meridia's Beacon, or dlc where you fight the Thalmer or something else in certain areas of each country. The White Gold Tower is already in game (I think), so that would be a fighting spot, maybe the volcano in Morrowind, and other well know locations.

What I am guessing those parts of Tamriel were built for was either for Meridia's Beacon,

I've done Meridia's quest several times on different resolutions specificly to test this hypothesis, and you don't get high enough to see over the mountains. In fact, the Throat of the World is highter than you, and you still can't see the other provinces from there.

Personally i think modders will bring out more content than the dlcs, the only part that will be missing is voice acting. Apart from that, mods are the lifeblood not the dlcs.

BUUUT on topic, Id love to see the implementation of:

:ninja: Upgradeable cities, houses, forts, outposts, hideaways etc.

What would also be AWESOME is to be able to:

:ninja: Find spots to build your own houses out in the wilderness

:ninja: Clear some land, plant alchemy ingredients

:dance: Buy and place manequins and decorations.

OH DECORATIONS: easier manipulation instead of this stupid flippy s*** atm. yea a lot =3 :teehee:

Edited by TheSuey

Personally i think modders will bring out more content than the dlcs, the only part that will be missing is voice acting. Apart from that, mods are the lifeblood not the dlcs.

Theres a differance between Modded content (Most of which covers what you talk about) and official DLC's. The key differance is canon story. There will not be a single mod questline or story which will be 'canon' meaning that none of them will be mentioned in official records. While they may outnumber the Bethesda DLC's, they will not contain any relivancy. As such, whilc mods may be the lifeblood of the community, they have absolutely nothing to do with the story, or the world.