The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

Euaaargh! Good god I'm glad I haven't opened the CK yet to put in the armor... Checked these forums to see that 1.6 bug thread at the top of the forum and see that the 1.6 CK is breaking mods... :wallbash:

It's like the universe doesn't want me to make this mod. :psyduck:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Euaaargh! Good god I'm glad I haven't opened the CK yet to put in the armor... Checked these forums to see that 1.6 bug thread at the top of the forum and see that the 1.6 CK is breaking mods... :wallbash:

It's like the universe doesn't want me to make this mod. :psyduck:

Well I can garantuee you that the part of the universe that consists of the Skyrim players really wants you to make this mod :thumbsup:

I don't quite like how the skeletal breast cage is coming out, so I'm currently remodeling.

MoltenBreastCageA.jpg

EDIT: Updated the OP with paypal and adf.ly donate buttons for anyone that wishes to do so. :thumbsup: (Also added a small disclaimer to validify the button's existence here on The Nexus Forums since I know the admins are strict about donations.)

Edited by Budz42

I drew up a more in-depth concept image of the Matriarch in GIMP...

MatriarchConcept.jpg

The five holes that appear in the genital area are not vaginas, but are rather 5 distinct ovular discharge tracts each size for a different type of dragon (The 2 tiny are for dragonlings, the medium are for normal dragons and the largest is for matriarch reproduction which is born egg-less (unlike the others). The matriarch is asexual and produces matriarchs without a mate while also creating eggs to store the newly created physical bodies of dragons and dragonlings until the souls of dragon(ling)s are fully synchronized with their bodies, upon which they exit the egg fully grown.

The matriarch is completely armorless and has no horns, regardless, their scaly skin is 2 meters thick and near-impossible to penetrate with the exception of giant horns on a powerful dragon (i.e. Alduin). For smaller creatures they will need to get creative to destroy one of these behemoths. The matriarch reaches up to 90 meters long when fully matured (length of a U.S. football field) and weighs on average around 2 megatons (2 billion kilograms). Past age 5 they become flightless.

This particular Matriarch is 800 years old and is fully grown in size. The 5 discharge tracts are stretched open for concept's sake and are usually closed like that of a sphincter. Each of the eggs in the background is roughly 3 meters tall.

Edited by Budz42

Yup, that's me- glad to see you remember me :) I ended up getting a couple guys to help me out with the mod- but my modeller dropped off the map, and I can't properly mod for the life of me, so it ground to a halt. I'd still love to help with your stuff, I've got all sorts of bits and pieces about dragons lying around. You could call me a bit of a dragon lore-master I suppose. I still hope I'll be able to get my own concepts out there, but in the meantime I'd be glad to help you.

Well that's too bad about your mod.

Anyway, what in all do you plan on doing and/or are capable of? I have a lot of custom lore on the Matriarchs spread out through the thread (I should centralize the data :rolleyes: ) and should probably get some feedback from you to work out any minor kinks before starting on dialogue for them. As for voice acting, the Matriarchs will have heavily filtered voices from female voice actresses (as they are meant to be portrayed as a 'queen bee' of nests, it's only fitting for them to feature female-based voices.).