The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Budz, not sure if its a problem with SF or a recent alteration of permissions, but I can't seem to post topics or reply to them at the project forum. So I'll just post here until I get word to the contrary

Got some initial materials for the Dragons, hope to sculpt it gradually into something as fit for purpose as possible.

You can listen to it here

http://thecommonerprince.com/downloads/dragonsA.MP3

Edited by TheCommonerPrince

Sounds good to me. :) Of course I had my own little thought of how he would sound like, but I guess everyone has their own little ideas. Still, it sounds good, like a wise dragon from ancient times.

Hey neo, been a while :D

Well, as I understand it several dragons need voicing, so can probably do a number of styles. Could you describe what your vision was in more detail, then I'll see what I can do about it. ;)

Also want to bring up the reverb issue - as you can see, a certain amount of reverb seems to enhance the dialogue in this case, despite to my knowledge the vanilla dragon lines not having it... you guys want to keep it?

Edited by TheCommonerPrince

Sounds good to me. :) Of course I had my own little thought of how he would sound like, but I guess everyone has their own little ideas. Still, it sounds good, like a wise dragon from ancient times.

Well, as I understand it several dragons need voicing, so can probably do a number of styles. Could you describe what your vision was in more detail, then I'll see what I can do about it. ;)

I dunno much on how to describe it really. As I said, your version is good as it portrays the sense of power and wisdom in the voice. And yes it's been a while. :D

I dunno much on how to describe it really. As I said, your version is good as it portrays the sense of power and wisdom in the voice. And yes it's been a while. :D

Ok well, let me know if you have new ideas whenever. :)

And I am still offering to have someone help out with the writting. Alongside that, I need to think up quests that go beyond the few I got, which is the first part of Path of the Dovah and a optional quest should the player not participate in the Civil War yet.