The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, we're all still working on this, I'm just taking a different approach to it to make the mod more fluid. As it was, the quest line I already had for it didn't allow any breathing room for the player which is never a good idea. Plus I'm filling in some holes on the existing story. In addition to this, I've restarted the ESP since the one I was working with was dirty edits galore and I felt that too many aspects of the dungeons in that ESP needed to be changed. Badly. So, I'm starting anew with the follower I told you about and will be working from there to get the story to be more believable.

On top of all this, we've already discussed, that other parts of the mod needs to be changed to coincide with the Dragonborn DLC lore.

Edited by Budz42

Just came to check on the thread and found my last post can be rather misleading to the general public... The follower I was referring to was one I talked to Neo and Zinno about that's a new character. To kill two birds with one stone, I eliminated the need for a Farengar voice actor as no Nexus VA's want to nor can duplicate Farengar Secret-fire's voice and accent by introducing this new follower in addition to making the mod more fluid with the main quest line.

• 3 weeks later...

hey how did you get a big team of modders like that Budz42 cus im working on a new mod called the wraith lands and i need a team to help with voice acting 3d modeling and scripting and stuff

Honestly, I've been scraping together anyone that was willing and able, but that proved to be a bit of a mistake seeing that people tend to forget these things if they're not really committed to it which would in turn leave the mod hanging on the people that would sign up, but don't bother to check in.