The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiousity, how are you guys going to add the skill and perks? Aren't they hard-coded?

Chances are they're not. There's already quite a few mods out that change the perks around and if that's possible then there's a big chance that the perk trees will be moddable too but will require the SCK to put in.

Just out of curiousity, how are you guys going to add the skill and perks? Aren't they hard-coded?

Chances are they're not. There's already quite a few mods out that change the perks around and if that's possible then there's a big chance that the perk trees will be moddable too but will require the SCK to put in.

Well good, I hope the skills are moddable this time around. :)

So how are people going to react when they see me transformed? will they try fighting me like a werewolve? If so did you think about ppl relying on those skills running into problems in mission where npcs that support you will attack you once you transform?

Its me again. eventhough i guess im a pain in the ass, i have 2 further questions:

1. What do you mean by "counter" in your perktree/transformation post?

2. the full dragon transformation means you will also grow to the size of a dragon, meaning only the 2 other transforms can be used in dungeons right?

I have one question. Will the Dragon form be able to use all of the Thu'um's or is it stricted to 3 or 5 thu'um?

Of course I'm just a quest designer, but we are going to have every shout unlocked, perhaps every shout available, along with a plethora of new shouts we dream up.