The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick progress update:

The Wahl transformation has taken form - all it needs now is a clean up of vertices and UV texture. I'll also be severely reducing the size of the tail to a mere flab - enough for balance, but not enough for flight. Also, the Fallen's chamber in Snowcrag Depths has a defined space now, but the walls and ceiling need to be installed.

EDIT: added changelog and a link to the download page on Skyrim Nexus in the OP.

Edited by Budz42

You are back with top development speed as it seems. That looks really awesome! :wub:

I am wondering though: Won't you run into trouble with the game if his arms turn into wings?

Edited by xyks

Budz, I dont know what the transformations are all about for now but, if morphing has more than 1 stage only, couldnt you make the

Stage ZERO - > Human

Stage ONE -> Human with Dragon Feet, Arms (or whatsoever) and wings but CANT fly

Stage TWO -> Dragonoid

Stage THREE -> full dragon

??

Maybe this was your intention form the beginning, I dont know, in any case just take this as a feedback and nothing more :) I appreciate your work A LOT!

Budz, I dont know what the transformations are all about for now but, if morphing has more than 1 stage only, couldnt you make the

Stage ZERO - > Human

Stage ONE -> Human with Dragon Feet, Arms (or whatsoever) and wings but CANT fly

Stage TWO -> Dragonoid

Stage THREE -> full dragon

??

Maybe this was your intention form the beginning, I dont know, in any case just take this as a feedback and nothing more :) I appreciate your work A LOT!

Okay, so for Stage one, the transformation will be the dragonoid's torso but with human legs, arms and head.

So basically the way I'm setting this up is that each transformation will have different pros and cons so each form will never grow obsolete.

True Human: Sprinting, Running, Mounting, Jumping, Weapons, Spells

Dragon Shell: Running, Mounting, Jumping, Weapons, Spells, Dragon Armor

Dragonoid: Running, Jumping, Gliding, Spells, Dragon Armor, Special Combat Moves, Enhanced Shouts

Dragon: Running, Flying, Gliding, Dragon Armor, Enhanced Shouts, Diplomatic Opportunities, Unlimited Shouting

I think that in the other forms you should have all normal people attack you (i.e. guards, townspeople and the normal hostile NPC's, but not the Greybeards or anyone else who should know about your power) If people see a dragon, they probably won't think "oh it's just the Dragonborn transformed", to most people, one dragon would look just like another.

• 2 weeks later...