6 Dragons slaughtered in less than 15 minutes!

Killophile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyEzxWOWTU8

Hello everyone, in this video I will be showcasing a battle of myself trying to take down 6 dragons in less than 15 minutes.

I only used bows and arrows and of course Odahviing which was once again of great use.

If I ain't mistaken this is the first time I see a video like this, so if you enjoyed be sure to subscribe, comment and rate.

Suggestions for further videos are more than welcome.

Hello everyone, in this video I will be showcasing a battle of myself trying to take down 6 dragons in less than 15 minutes.

I only used bows and arrows and of course Odahviing which was once again of great use.

If I ain't mistaken this is the first time I see a video like this, so if you enjoyed be sure to subscribe, comment and rate.

So... I am curious how you got 6 dragons into the same area? I mean by all means not saying you cheated.. but c'mon... I have had my TWO but that's just cus the second one was really close to the first one and I drug it over to get aggro on both. I just don't see that happening for 6 unless you used console commands to spawn them.

With that said, it is a neat video.

So... I am curious how you got 6 dragons into the same area? I mean by all means not saying you cheated.. but c'mon... I have had my TWO but that's just cus the second one was really close to the first one and I drug it over to get aggro on both. I just don't see that happening for 6 unless you used console commands to spawn them.

With that said, it is a neat video.

Definitely a "hack". If you want to call it that. It's not legitimate spawning of 6 dragons.

He doesnt show his gear

and he doesnt tell the difficulty

it would be cool to do this on master with store bought or found gear only (not self enchanted or cheat items)

improved is ok so long as you didnt improve it while super buffed by 75% improve and potions

i used enchanting a lot on my last game and it become absurd. not much challenge in it, so i not do that next time. plus i dont want to sit there for hours just trying to train enchanting legit.

Yes I did spawn most of them I spawned 4 of them as there were already 2 others roaming around. What I did wasn't quite exactly a hack but just using the console command, "player.placeatme <BASE ID> <Amount>"

The Band is named: Korpiklaani.

thanks for the feedback!