Tessera's MELF superskin package

Tyomanator

To my great confusion, Tessera had shut down his site (www.tessmage.com - now not working) just before I was ready to download his "MELF superskin package" and Raven savegame. His site was the only place where from it was possible to download this files. Now he claimed he quits modmaking, and I'm afraid it'll be impossible to find his exellent works soon. Could someone PLEASE upload this files (and maybe also other his mods for Oblivion, such as "Mystic Elf rewamp 2007" and "Tessera's customized mystic elf") to tesnexus or (if it os forbidden/impossible to upload this files here) - to some other place?

I think, we must save Tessera's really wery good works, even if he leaves the modding scene...

Tessera was banned from these forums, so I doubt you'll see his files up any time soon. After being banned he predicted on his site that TESSource/Nexus would go down within 6 months...ho hum :rolleyes:

I don't get it. Why was he banned?

Edit: Haha, love his sig at end of the front page: SHOW WOMEN THAT YOU LOVE THEM and BOYCOTT RAP and HIP-HOP. :P

Double Edit: Too bad he left the modding scene. Even though everything he did had with nudity to do, he did put some effort in it.

Tessera was banned from these forums, so I doubt you'll see his files up any time soon. After being banned he predicted on his site that TESSource/Nexus would go down within 6 months...ho hum :rolleyes:

I know he's somewhat ... nervous, say... and was banned nearly from everywhere. But it doesn't make his textures for Eshme's body worser anyhow ;)).

Well, if you as a site owner forbid uploading tessera's works here - there is no matter of discussion anymore.

What about his permission to upload them - it's currently impossible to ask him. Anyway, nobody's going to say "It's my texturess, not Tessera's" - I'm just wanting this works not to be lost if Tessera won't come back.

Makes me wish I had his work, oh that is right I do and just about anything else you can think of.

1st rule, download now....it might not be there when you get around to it.

If I'll find it - I'll post here a link, if you have nothing against it :)