⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Lets talk about sex....in Skyrim

Modslave

BTW I hope modders will keep in mind the female perspective. For instance if a mod introduces prostitutes, make it an option for your female character to become one. Same for sex slavery, rape, or anything else.

I also would like my female character to be able to use her feminine wiles to get out of certain situations, possibly with a high enough speech skill. For instance give her the option of offering certain services to a guard instead of paying a bounty or going to jail. Or as an alternative to fighting certain enemies.

I really like the idea of being able to use sex in gameplay like that in lieu of arrest or combat. I'm curious though, how would sex slavery (or rape for that matter) work the other way around?

I was mostly referring to other discussions on the forum and previous mods. Slavery/captivity could happen for example instead of dying when your health reaches 0 while fighting members of certain factions (same for rape). Or maybe if you use a "yield" option. You'd then end up as the faction's captive with potentially a very intricate quest to become free again. This wouldn't have to be sexual at all of course, it could be anything from being a servant at the Thalmor embassy, to being forced to work in a mine, to being prostituted or chained naked in a Forsworn camp.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW I hope modders will keep in mind the female perspective. For instance if a mod introduces prostitutes, make it an option for your female character to become one. Same for sex slavery, rape, or anything else.

I also would like my female character to be able to use her feminine wiles to get out of certain situations, possibly with a high enough speech skill. For instance give her the option of offering certain services to a guard instead of paying a bounty or going to jail. Or as an alternative to fighting certain enemies.

I really like the idea of being able to use sex in gameplay like that in lieu of arrest or combat. I'm curious though, how would sex slavery (or rape for that matter) work the other way around?

I was mostly referring to other discussions on the forum and previous mods. Slavery/captivity could happen for example instead of dying when your health reaches 0 while fighting members of certain factions (same for rape). Or maybe if you use a "yield" option. You'd then end up as the faction's captive with potentially a very intricate quest to become free again. This wouldn't have to be sexual at all of course, it could be anything from being a servant at the Thalmor embassy, to being forced to work in a mine, to being prostituted or chained naked in a Forsworn camp.

Stuff like this, while realisitic, would be highly sensitive and very difficulty to pull off in anything approaching a tasteful manner. a lot of it would also have the be highly situational, and almost certianly biased. For instance, bandits would be less likely to rape a male character than a female (Even if we're talking an all female bandit group, as most of the time raping a man is a difficult task in an of its self). Its a really slippery slope...

Stuff like this, while realisitic, would be highly sensitive and very difficulty to pull off in anything approaching a tasteful manner. a lot of it would also have the be highly situational, and almost certianly biased. For instance, bandits would be less likely to rape a male character than a female (Even if we're talking an all female bandit group, as most of the time raping a man is a difficult task in an of its self). Its a really slippery slope...

I can see how it might be considered sensitive, but I can't really think of a good reason why. I mean this game has cannibalism in it, along of course with the constant non-sexual violence. And if you read a little into the lore, you quickly realise that the Elder Scrolls universe is even more graphic than what I just alluded to, even sexually.

I agree that kind of thing would be challenging to pull off, and probably not for everyone. But it would introduce sexuality in a realistic way that matches the gameplay and that I think could open up a lot of great possibilities.

Edited by zaraia

I've seen it mentioned a few times now and I just want to remind folks that Rape in mods is on the black list of what not to do here. I would suggest avoiding any kind of forced or otherwise non-consenting sexual treatment of either gender. Sorry for ruining the party...

I agree with the statement that the TES universe is a lot more graphic than we see. Some of that is comming back. The ability to decapitate people restores some of the viceral, gory nature of fighting. The buff you get for sleeping in your marital home revives a bit of the sexual content. We're slowing inching back to the days where RPGs were limited almost entirely to 20+ year olds. Of course, because video games have such a wide appeal these days, theres the risk of comming into conflict with those nasty people at the ESRB.

I'm all for authenticity, and for free expression, so as such would support an unbiased intercorse mod, even if it includes sensitive material like rape, slavery, torture etc. I just think its a dangerous line to walk. It wouldn't take much to go too far down a dark road which is socially unexceptable for good reason.

I've seen it mentioned a few times now and I just want to remind folks that Rape in mods is on the black list of what not to do here. I would suggest avoiding any kind of forced or otherwise non-consenting sexual treatment of either gender. Sorry for ruining the party...

It is? I thought the nexus wasn't censored. And also I thought it was possible in the sexlivion mod (just poorly done). But if so that's a shame.

That would be really nice actually. It'd be like breaking out from one of the prisons, except possibly much more intricate, with several mini-quests... I can already think of the different possible paths to choose in order to escape. It could also happen to a companion or spouse, prompting you to rescue them.

While I'm afraid the rape part could be misconstrued, it's true that quite frankly it would be a necessary element if the goal is realism and lore-friendliness. And I can also think of quite a few rich RP possibilities it could lead to.

It is? I thought the nexus wasn't censored. And also I thought it was possible in the sexlivion mod (just poorly done). But if so that's a shame.

From the site terms...

-If your file contains graphic scenes including but not limited to nudity, sex, masturbation, rape or torture then you increase your chances of Nexus staff removing your content at their own discretion and without warning.

Historically, rape mods have always been removed, and some heated debates have ensued in other Nexus forums over mods that include content that can be construed as nonconsenting. Best to just avoid that entirely.