News on skyim creation kit.

boomnuke35

I don't think The CK or even the mods will go to consoles because there the problem of sharing them and also the problem of the content on the mods, because I really don't think Microsoft or Sony would let there be nude mod or animated prostitution on their consoles for example.

Add the 100s of mods that are based on stolen content to that list.

though saying that there ARE moves to have custom user made content on the PS360... However the Ck is a rather advanced and complicated application completely unsuited to even run on a console...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be radical or rude here but every one thinking about the possibility of user-created mods on consoles is alienated. The range of things that need to be set to this to happen (if someday happens in the current gen) is way beyond simple stuff. I really could bet a finger saying it won't happen. I'm talking about legit stuff, btw - you never know what crackers can do nowadays.

Not trying to be radical or rude here but every one thinking about the possibility of user-created mods on consoles is alienated. The range of things that need to be set to this to happen (if someday happens in the current gen) is way beyond simple stuff. I really could bet a finger saying it won't happen. I'm talking about legit stuff, btw - you never know what crackers can do nowadays.

well you can mod Console game if you have Mod ps3,xbox 360 that can access the Files folder

well you can mod Console game if you have Mod ps3,xbox 360 that can access the Files folder

I think its a little more complicated than that and mods you maybe be talking about just mess with little things not real mods that we make

I may be wrong on that as modding the Xbox is one of my strong suits

Edited by boomnuke35

I do remember on the Xbox 1 that with a modded Xbox I was able to transfer a compilation pack of mods that actually worked on my console.

all the files are the same just different Luncher they use to make the game to work

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they release the Skyrim patch and THEN the Creation Kit...which will only work with the patched version...thus leaving most of the pirates out in the cold. LOL

It would be great if it actually worked like that, but unfortunately the pirates will get the patches eventually.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they release the Skyrim patch and THEN the Creation Kit...which will only work with the patched version...thus leaving most of the pirates out in the cold. LOL

It would be great if it actually worked like that, but unfortunately the pirates will get the patches eventually.

There is plenty of exemples with steam pirated games getting updates like a week after it goes out, see what s going on with football manager...