News on skyim creation kit.

boomnuke35

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And about the kit being on console I dont really think that's possible because if it was on console they would deffinently have to strip the kit down

and since you can't use keyboard/mouse, it would make it REALLY hard to try and mod something :S; creating new lands/quests would be practically impossible, unless you make it on the PC then port it to the console, but why would you go through all that trouble anyway? :S

Apparently it's actually not coming with the next patch, which is just going to be a patch. I heard it's coming out on consoles first, the reason it's coming late to the PC is because right now they're putting all their effort into tweaking it for consoles so it works there. After that's done and released, then they'll maybe work on a PC version.

I wouldn't expect anything until sometime in January or so, at the earliest. :/

Apparently it's actually not coming with the next patch, which is just going to be a patch. I heard it's coming out on consoles first, the reason it's coming late to the PC is because right now they're putting all their effort into tweaking it for consoles so it works there. After that's done and released, then they'll maybe work on a PC version.

:psyduck:

um.. no?

um.. no?

I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean.

um.. no?

I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean.

Me either... but I think he said CK for the xbox.... which we know won't happen. We won't even get mods on the xbox, todd said like 10 times they'd like to but M$ has other plans.

Do you have a source for any of this information?

I don't think The CK or even the mods will go to consoles because there the problem of sharing them and also the problem of the content on the mods, because I really don't think Microsoft or Sony would let there be nude mod or animated prostitution on their consoles for example. I get my mods from nexus and if the mods were to go on the console people would have to upload them themselves there and not nexus or another mod sharing site. So maybe there could be some mods on the console but they would probably suck unless the consoles had some deal with one of the mod sharing websites. And what about the script extender that's bound to come out? You Cant play that on the console. Mods on console are pretty much impossibile For now with manu factors going against it even installing them would be hard.