Skyrim patch downloading right NOW (pc)

SHO3LACE

Would you guys like if i uploaded the LAA Patched exe on skyrimnexus? Can i do that?

I think you would help a lot of people (myself included) by doing this. Not sure how illegal it is to do it, but if Nexus does not allow it, maybe use a site like megaupload or something.

At least until steam and Bethesda sort this mess out.

Yea, i'm uploading to mediafire right now i included all the previous original exe's too. I'll just upload a txt that will link you to the download location.

Thank you so much. It boggles me how they could do something like this.. I played for 7 hours straight and not a single crash yesterday, now I can't even set foot on cities.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you guys like if i uploaded the LAA Patched exe on skyrimnexus? Can i do that?

I think you would help a lot of people (myself included) by doing this. Not sure how illegal it is to do it, but if Nexus does not allow it, maybe use a site like megaupload or something.

At least until steam and Bethesda sort this mess out.

Yea, i'm uploading to mediafire right now i included all the previous original exe's too. I'll just upload a txt that will link you to the download location.

Thank you so much. It boggles me how they could do something like this.. I played for 7 hours straight and not a single crash yesterday, now I can't even set foot on cities.

I could be wrong. But I think especially if you modded the crap out of the game (HD textures for the cities), this getting rid of the 4gb ram will just tank your game.

I was having crashes every 20 min with the original game before all my modding. Then I did the 4gb work around, and my game ran perfectly. No crashes. Then I started modding the s*** out of my game. Now my game won't even start after this patch (and my last save is in a city). Just completely crashes when it loads.

Edited by letterbomb815

Whoppeeee, i thought it would be Thursday. :)

So what are the Patch Details :confused:

The patch notes are as follows

-certain FXAA injectors no longer work

-Borderless Window's no longer work

-LAA Patch no longer works

-Game now requires Steam to run.

Thats it. All they have done is throw in DRM which makes our game run worse. There is no point in adding it now. The games been out for a week without it and "Pirates" are are not going to be stopped by it (not that it would stop them anyway). All this update has done and will do is annoy the everloving crap out of us.

Might get some that pirated it and got hooked to buy it.

That isn't the point. Pirates will Pirate, they will find a way. But if you release the game out into the wild without DRM, all the pirates out there already have the non autoupdating DRM free version. All this patch has done is screw over legitimate customers since the patch has done nothing but add this stupid DRM because the LAA fix no longer works for us legit supporters.

The problem isn't that the game has DRM, the problem is that it now has DRM out of the blue. There is no point in ever adding DRM at a later date without any other changes, because all you do is piss off legit customers. Example - I can no longer use the LAA patch, I am pissed off.

Whoa. Calm down. People asked why this patch was released and I gave a reason. Not everyone that might pirate it have done so already.

That said I am in no way defending this move by steam and or bethesda.

My guess is that they noticed what a huge success Skyrim is and some suit or other bloodsucker demanded tighter DRM.

This shouldn't be an issue, it's not like you could use it for malicious reasons at all. Hopefully if there is an issue, the fact that i'm only hosting the information on where to get the files shouldn't put nexus in any harm.

EDIT by LHammonds: **LINK REMOVED**

i'm not having any crash problems but i'm utterly PISSED I got my hopes up thinking it would fix glitches rebalence thing and maybe fix the down falls of the game and it fixes grass angle and tree trunk hue???? "here at betheda we try as hard a as hell to patch seemingly useless things that no one cared about and laugh at people who can't start there game".....