BODYSLIDE GONE?

Sabrerine911

Hello everyone Im new here.So im fixing up my Skyrim game with mods and I wanted to make myself a more slightly muscular warrior woman main character.I saw that the mod that can help me achieve that is "Bodyslide" so I searched it on the site and when I didnt find it I went on youtube where it showed me the link.When I clicked it, it told me that the page is not found.May I know why the file was canceled,or if it appears only to me that way.If someone can give me an external link for it or atleast an alternative with good body sliders.I tired Racemenu and Character Enhancment edit but those were useless in that front.

Thanks in advance for the help :smile:

Here is the link I cant reach http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/

Maybe u gotta turn on the adult file. It can be hidden or viewed optionally. Then when you visit the outdated link it confuses you.

Bodyslide will give you mass but u also want details for muscles so look at the options for normalmaps.

Normalmaps is the type of texture that makes the simulated light bounce from a different angle than it would on a flat surface. if u got muscles then the bulges and grooves are going to want emphasis.

Just get a body texture pack that says athletic or muscular. this will include the normalmap with muscle definition.

make sure u get one that is right for the body mod u are using. its probably cbbe or unp . those body mods have a different mapping from the 2d texture to 3d object.

the texture is wrapped around it like wallpaper but the pattern of wrapping is different. so u need the right texture. The description on the file should state clearly whether its compatible with unp or cbbe.