Would Fallout 3 music fit w/Skyrim?

rfriar

• 1 month later...

Don't be so quick to say no....

I'm listening to the Skyrim soundtrack right now trying to find one song I keep hearing while playing.

It is one of the Fallout3 songs that's been redone with as an orchestral score for Skyrim.

Once I find out which song, I'll post the name.

BTW - I'm also working on a music mod. Adding some LOTR songs and replacements, as well as songs from other movies that fit the genre (Conan, Excalibur, etc...).

EDIT:

FOUND IT! Frostfall (CD2 of the Skyrim soundtrack), is a remix of one of the songs (MUS EXPLORE 2 A) used in Fallout3 for wandering the Capital Wasteland.

They just removed the industrial background noises (banging pipes, etc..) and replaced some of the tracks with the same notes but with a chorus instrument, etc...

EDIT 2:

Now that I'm comparing the soundtracks, there are a LOT of mood/exploring tracks from Fallout series that were remixed with different instruments for Skyrim.

Interesting.

Edited by anonimouse9

It would Crysis, BF, COD, stuff with similarities in a way, though no, not Skyrim.

i dont think FO3 music would fit any of those games....on top of that, they share no similarities with FallOut :P