The Lusty Argonian Maid

mrschnuffels

Remember in oblivion when you buy the best house you got a maid. Well I'd like a made for my home in solitude.

But not just any maid. :3

I want Lifts her Tail, and she wears a frilly french maid outfit and says kinky things related to her work, just like in the books.

usually modding is free, I don't think many modders here on the forums think you're serious...

however I like the idea :P

You must also know that bargaining for your request to pry attention from the regulars of the forums, might offend some of them...

I don't know if I can say this, but it needs to have a d**** mounted on the wall that gets used 1 hour per day, and the sister thing was crazy too, great mod. I wonder how soon after the creation kit is released will a mod like this come out? I was surprised myself at how quickly the mods that have come out already have come out and how good so many of them are. The modders on this site or who post their work to this site are all awesome, +1 kudos to all of them (if I could +1000).

When the creation kit is out i will probably be making something like this (for myself, but hey why not share the love). Depending on how hard it will be to work with the new A.I system.

Personally i also miss having someone to look after your house while gone, so adding this would be fun. I will give it a try when the Creation Kit comes out. I have some basic expertise with modding the Bethesda games, made basic mods since Morrowind, and learned to retexture in Fallout 3.