a mod to flatten terrain

craigdown

Far be it from me to contradict my good friend Ethreon (wouldn't think of it, old boy), but yes, it can be done. As a matter of fact it has been. It's called the G.E.C.K. and can be used to flatten as much terrain as you wish. It can be downloaded from here:

http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page.

Instructions for setting it up and links to tutorials can be found on the same page. This is actually the easiest way to get what you want to do done.

The Rabbit

Far be it from me to contradict my good friend Ethreon (wouldn't think of it, old boy), but yes, it can be done. As a matter of fact it has been. It's called the G.E.C.K. and can be used to flatten as much terrain as you wish. It can be downloaded from here:

http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page.

Instructions for setting it up and links to tutorials can be found on the same page. This is actually the easiest way to get what you want to do done.

The Rabbit

:P

Preeeeety sure that's not what he wants. Hey, I'd like a tool like that too. It would work wonders with some of my mods. And a tool to make water stay out.. and other stuff like that.

well if not tool to flatten then how about a workshop/settlement mode item that is a piece of player created terrain which is not restricted by collison that way we can just add it untill its level

like a wooden floor, wall and roof which looks like dirt that can snap and have some that slope or that are at 25 degree angle that can snap so we can have it leading back to flatish terrain that npcs can walk up without a ladder

they quarry quest where you drain the water if you could replace the water at other places and create a waterpump static that triggers the draining script/effect it could be good for your water thing if you can ajust the amount of water drained

• 7 years later...

A voxelized version of Fallout 4 with deformable terrain could be interesting, but Empyrion already exists and ships can also be built, from the small to the massive.  I'd rather have block-grid building, as it's more predictable and less "eccentric" (to put it charitably).  Every snap-point-based building system I've encountered has been a disappointment, and especially so this game.