Where'd you go Druids Garden?

Keanumoreira

It's been a long time since I've posted or even enjoyed other members writing here. Almost a year ago now I had my first experience of losing a loved one and that hit me very hard as I'm so much more used to being a patient than the guy watching someone fade away.

I believe it was this low point that contributed to my falling ill soon after and subsequently requiring surgery, a procedure that just lead to further issues that have plagued me for the last nine months.

Anyway, I seem to have got a handle back on life now somewhat and I plan to post again, incidently I also couldn't log on here from my computer for a while so that stifled any attempt for me to post my meagre literary scribbles but that seems to have suddenly sorted itself too.

Sorry for the hard times you have suffered, 3Winters. Am glad that you are back in the Nexus Forum and look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks Maharg67, I'm hoping to have the start of something new up soon, in the meantime I might post something I've been playing with when I've been able to, but first I'd like to have a quiet sit down (not that I have a choice on the sit part lol) and catch up on what's been posted here :)