BSN is shutting down; files there could be lost.

Tarshana

okay I'm tackling BSN - almost ready to start the process... how can I ensure that it's grabbing all the files for mods that were uploaded, too? sorry for all the incessant questions, I'm a bit new to huge emergency backup projects like this!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BSN is downloading for me right now- make sure you don't tag the wiki pages since those are saved (and I've validated that they saved properly) and are up on Mediafire.

I have Active Connections: 5, and you should see them scanning. On your first scan if it doesn't work, then you'll see a log that says "resent to language/php. What you should see is that you are scanning about 3 different websites (bioware, the language filter, projects). The top of the log should look like this

Well I can't seem to post it properly :( But you s hould have a lot of connections :)

I just downloaded that, or am downloading. It's on the DA2 patch page and is about 1GB by itself, that'll be why you've slowed down to just that. I imagine things will go back to normal once that beast of a thing is downloaded.

Speaking of which, I just grabbed all the patches. There are much less than I thought, just the most recent for each game (though that being said, I'm sure I do have a number of older patches downloaded and squirreled away on external hard drives). There doesn't appear to be a patch for ME3 either, though... I think if my memory is correct that ME3 has to run through Origin.

okay, thank you! it's good to know I didn't accidentally ruin everything - here's hoping it will return to normal shortly.

I think I got the patches too. I'm just netting everything I possibly can off social.bioware.com. super dumb httrack-related question: when I go to work in the morning and my laptop briefly loses connectivity, will it automatically resume when I have internet again, or will it cause trouble? (i am so bad at this tech stuff. i am so sorry.)