BSN is shutting down; files there could be lost.

Tarshana

@Inventoriers --

I popped a new category into the Permissions column. "Granted" will be for perms we receive from authors to upload to Nexus. We still prefer they handle this themselves (less work for us), but if they really want you to handle it (and you're okay with that), then that's the correct category to use.

Also, once a Nexus page has been created, but that page into the External Host field, rather than into the Note field. The new "granted" helps clarify what's going on with that.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't use tumblr until now, liked and reblogged :smile:. 284 notes, pretty good I think.

Vive le.. modding?

Wait... You speak French ?

Oui! et toi?

Mon Francais tres mauvai.

Happy Monday :smile:

Edit: Got the info. Time to sling more sheets.

@Inventoriers -- A couple things:

1. Nexus has given me a heads up that nobody involved with this project will be banned for making a mistake and and accidentally uploading a mod without permission. That said, keep doing what your doing and try very hard not to make a mistake :)

2. There will probably be another new column or two incoming, to help make coordination between us and Nexus easier.

3. IMPORTANT. Mods hosted on file-sharing services. These are NOT okay for upload by default. Nexus is not okay with this unless more explicit permission is given.

---

A couple other general things:

1. Tumblr post is at 1300 notes, which is fantastic.

2. Anyone have some good ideas for the website name? I've changed it a couple times now... can't come up with anything I like. Blarg.

1400 notes now, but still not many people actually helping. I bet they're all thinking, "I'll reblog this, now I've done my share of helping and can go on to reacting to the Internet's next ephemeral event". Maybe I'm too cynical ?

Folks reblogging may or may not even play with mods. They might just be trying to spread the word about the closure itself.

Either way, more people reading about it at least increases the chance that we might get more help :)

We're officially known as the BCN. BioWare Continuity Network.

--Website has been fully updated.

--The new favicon should be showing up soon.

--All article names and contents have been polished a bit more; no URL changes.

I still need to put up the new author page. Will get to that tomorrow :)