Anyone else adore the UI?

Rennn

grow up

Amusing. You say some things mistaken and resort to insults! Makes sense though, I've been insulting you the entire time. Did I touch a nerve?

Its funny how people come and ask where the problem is even though there are articles/topics whole forums full of problems with the ui, written.

Makes me wonder if they actually read anything about it.

I spend most my (little) forums time on these forums, actually, and I have yet to see anything on these about it.

Thats where the problem lies...gather up info about something you want to talk before you judge...topics like this dont have any logic other then "im fine with <insert name here>, how comes you arent", becouse people dont even care to get some info before speaking their mind about it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

topics like this dont have any logic other then "im fine with <insert name here>, how comes you arent"

Questions don't necessarily need logic, when you're, yknow, asking a question with the purpose of gathering information.

Thats where the problem lies...gather up info about something you want to talk before you judge...topics like this dont have any logic other then "im fine with <insert name here>, how comes you arent", becouse people dont even care to get some info before speaking their mind about it.

So point me in the right direction? I've been looking, and not finding.

Also, I'm not the OP. Funny how those details work out.

Edited by Trey5511

I also cant see a problem with the UI. Its a little bit cumbersome with the mouse, but then again when you play you have one hand on the mouse one hand resting on the WASD keys area, so its as simple as using the other hand when using menus. Many complaints seem to be because people dont like change, and want the UI to be identical to the Oblivion one they are used to. There are some genuine flaws with the UI of course, its impossible to deny that, but for me the flaws are not too major, and certainly not as 'game destroying' as some people claim. Having said that, I have never needed to use hotkeys in the game, and especially not now that there is a favourites menu, arguably the best feature of the new UI.

I'm with OP on this one, which is strange since I really thought I'd hate the UI just like I hated the ones in Morrowind and Oblivion. I actually LOVE using the keyboard since I've always HATED using the mouse to do anything besides mouselook.

Keyboard will always trump the ol' rat. Here's why: a keyboard has ~101 keys with near-instant access to about 10 (10 fingers), whereas a mouse has only ~3 buttons with near-instant access, and two axes that require a precision movement to reach the desired action. So, you see, the keyboard has more functions that can be accessed more rapidly.