You at your most evil (share you favorite evil moments)

J_R

Made kids killable and used Frenzy to have them kill each other. Thats my best so far in Skyrim.

My best moment in recent memory was in New Vegas. I was playing without knowing any story spoilers and at the entrance of that little village wiped out by Caesar's Legion, when you meet the 'lottery winner' I put a bullet between his eyes and stole his winning ticket. Then I learned it was a prize for getting to leave the place alive rather than the key to wealth. My character was bummed and proceeded to slaughter the legionaries in frustration, but I am still basking in the glow of the delicious irony.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm generally an excessively peaceful, goody two-shoes player. So I made a new character, intending to be an assassin, and started exploring Skyrim while being a jerk.

I went to the inn in Dawnstar. I talked to the bard girl and learned about her past and all that. So while she was singing, I snuck up behind her and cut her throat. Since I had cheated my stealth really high just so I could be an uber-jerk, I dragged her over the fire just to see if anyone would notice a girl's body being dragged along the ground. By nothing, since I could hide in plain sight. No one did. So I stole everything she owned and sold it to the innkeeper.

Then I loaded my main save and continued my quest.

And I installed the killable kids mod as well. I don't think I'll ever kill one, but I just don't like the fact that, in the vanilla game, I can't.

My most evil moment was a plot-driven one; one of the side quests. 99% of the time I'm a heavily armoured Ned Flanders with a penchant for chopping heads off, so this is really the only time I let my inner devil out.

It was with the Redguard girl who claimed to be royalty and was marked for assassination, and the other two Redguards (that she claims were her assassins) who accused her of being a traitor, and wanted to get her to face justice in her homeland. I handed her over to the guys and claimed my reward, then killed all of them and looted their corpses. Don't judge me, I was just confused since there was no evidence to support either side, and so I defaulted to my training: When in doubt, kill everyone.

Will see to installing killable kids mod soon. We'll see how the little squirt pranks me without his head.

Edited by nitevision92

In first town RiverSomething:

- I shot chicken with lighting (fun stuff)

- old hag saw me and attacked

- I killed her and second chicken (burned the *censored* down)

- other guy saw me

- killed him (he got axed)

- some others saw me

- killed them 2 (can't remember how)

- killed some other people and kids

- ditched their bodies in river (tnx god it flows fast)

- now disappointment, some bodies got stuck because of bridges and some just ended up on shore

- so I helped river do to it's god damn job and take them away down to other towns

- I watched how river caries them

Fun stuff, and all killing spree because of stupid chicken and old hag who was keeping it real. :thumbsup:

Small spoiler about the ending sequence of the civil war and a lvl 100 destruction master spell:

After I conquered Windhelm by slaying Ulfric, the general held his speech in front of at least 20 soldiers, didn't count them, though.

I used my fire spell from the destruction master quest for the first and only time so far.

(It deals 170 dmg to everything around you)