You at your most evil (share you favorite evil moments)

J_R

Killing a fox, or a deer, because I need to level enchanting. I don't mind goats or chickens.

God that is so evil! Poor things are so ... so... adorable!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if it's evil or not, but all Thalmer are kill on sight for my character. And this started long before the main quest line. I s'pose he's a bit of a racist dark elf.. :confused: I think he moreso just hates 'the man' and their elitest 'tudes.

Killed a bunch of people (including mothers, children, guards, Lydia) and made a pile with their corpse, then I shouted them : corpse flying all around! ^^

my skyrim will not allow me to kill children!

I don't want to top everyone but here i go..

when a begger asks for a coin.. *looks around to see if anyone is watching*...

..i don't pay.. OMG!

Edited by Eebowai

Another act of evil.

Out in my travels I found a Dunmer priestess who, with nothing left to do in her life, begged me to give her a purpose. A purpose I gave her, one she would have been familiar with in her previous duties. Telling her I'd help her, she happily trotted along after me as I went up into the mountains... We came to a pillar, and she put her hand on it when I asked. I stabbed her in the back(literaly) and proclaimed my worthiness to the godess of betrayal.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing a proud, patriotic Nord with a limited horizon, I drink a lot of Met and Wine and kill every Imperial soldier or Thalmor I meet in Skyrims wilderness, but we are at war or not?

So my evil-being is caused by my naive Nord-Nature and the only real unethical I did so far is a rather short list:

-Killed the old lady in the orphanage,

-but then I killed this girl called Astrid from the DB, because she wanted to lock me into a small building, what a true Nord doesn´t accept.

-The Silver-Blood Boss of Markath, who cheated me and put me into his silver mine, was beheaded also one dark night. His head was found in the driving wheel of the mill, but his body never was found...

-Finally I sacrfice this poor old chap to Molag-Bal, because my old grandma in Riverwood always told me of the evil Deadrics when I was a kid, and I wanted to find out, what they are all about.

Evil is a relative term. I still wish there was a necromancer's guild of some kind; if the corpses are already dead, why shouldn't they be reanimated, whatever the purpose is? It's not like there's a downside for anyone!

I agree that re-animating corpses could be even more ethical in times of war than sending living soldiers to do a job. If you have the capability to use the dead, why risk the living?

My most evil deed took place in Windhelm. I tracked down the guy who wanders around the Gray-Quarter, shouting insults at dark elves, and I shot him in the back of the head with an arrow. Sadly, he was essential, so he got back up- but since it was a one-shot kill, he didn't see me.

I followed him around for a full in-game day (timescale of 5), and sniped him over and over every time he stood up, delighting in his screams of agony. I never got caught. :ninja:

Strangely enough, I'm not in the dark brotherhood.

Oh, also, I found some wounded stormcloaks in a fortified camp. I walked in, murdered the injured men with a dagger, then walked out. I heard screams of terror and shock behind me as the bodies were discovered, but I just kept walking. (I'm siding with the Imperials, by the way.)