You at your most evil (share you favorite evil moments)

J_R

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was stuck for what to do about finishing the Boethiah's Calling quest, till I remembered my little furry friend J'zargo up at the College.

I recall well trying out his exploding scrolls that caused Lydia to attack me a number of times. Time for him to repay my efforts.

So I dropped Lydia and asked J'zargo to follow me to see something "really interesting"

It was so touching, that last conversation with him, when he said "He'd be great one day."

Well, yes, he was going to be great. For me, and today was his day.

So I asked him to touch the pretty stone which then bound him and taking my Methrune's Razor thrust it into his heart offering his body and soul to the dark god.

Doing this act as Arch Mage of the College seemed so much more fitting at the time.

I found a courier and talked to him, but he wouldn't tell me what business he was involved in. I wasn't a good pickpocket so I killed him to read the message.

Right now I'm on the prowl for a companion with some sort of moral fault so I can justify using him/her for a human sacrifice.

Edited by Levgre

I suppose being an overachiever in the Orphanage. Sweetroll to lure them together...then a mysterious firestorm...

...those poor Orphans... :)

Mmm Roast Dinner!

Someone call Eola, the champion got loose again. (tried to avoid spoilers by removing the best part :/ )

Found a new level of evil for myself today. I just wiped out much of the Riften marketplace... with a carrot. Apparently Mjoll really loves her some carrots (Aerin would just pick them up and return them to me), and she would repeatedly get into fights with the merchants and beggars any time I dropped one near her. Being the best armed/armored person in the town has its advantages, and Aerin would help her commit murder in the streets every time.

Found a new level of evil for myself today. I just wiped out much of the Riften marketplace... with a carrot. Apparently Mjoll really loves her some carrots (Aerin would just pick them up and return them to me), and she would repeatedly get into fights with the merchants and beggars any time I dropped one near her. Being the best armed/armored person in the town has its advantages, and Aerin would help her commit murder in the streets every time.

Ha I love that about her. I wish I knew what trait made her so eager (and aggressive) to pick up trash so I could assign it to more NPCs.