Forced Password Resets

Dark0ne

In response to post #41055575. #41057105, #41057950, #41063575, #41065210 are all replies on the same post.

hatsjer wrote: Well... Time to reset my password nearly everywhere I suppose.
RoyBatterian wrote: You should never use the same password on more than one site.
hatsjer wrote: I'm just a lazy man. I guess I pay for the consequences now.
trudgy wrote: for lazy people like me, you just need a password manager.
turulo wrote: I use Keepass (opensource in sourceforge) to manage all my passwords, every site has a random password with numbers, digits and symbols. That is the most secure and simple way I know to keep passwords.

Lol I use wordpad...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #41055575. #41057105, #41057950, #41063575, #41065210, #41067250 are all replies on the same post.

hatsjer wrote: Well... Time to reset my password nearly everywhere I suppose.
RoyBatterian wrote: You should never use the same password on more than one site.
hatsjer wrote: I'm just a lazy man. I guess I pay for the consequences now.
trudgy wrote: for lazy people like me, you just need a password manager.
turulo wrote: I use Keepass (opensource in sourceforge) to manage all my passwords, every site has a random password with numbers, digits and symbols. That is the most secure and simple way I know to keep passwords.
Xavec_Telvanni wrote: Lol I use wordpad...

lol wordpad i use lastpass its been pretty good

In response to post #41068275. #41068280, #41068310 are all replies on the same post.

Altonis wrote: For some reason on my NMM I am unable to connect to the servers. Does it have to do with this issue? Or is it just me?
teknoglyph wrote: I'm having the same issue
Infoburner wrote: Same issue, shame this is my 2 hour window before I have to return to real life!

Well damn, that sucks fellas

In response to post #41068275. #41068280, #41068310, #41068440 are all replies on the same post.

Altonis wrote: For some reason on my NMM I am unable to connect to the servers. Does it have to do with this issue? Or is it just me?
Infoburner wrote: Same issue, shame this is my 2 hour window before I have to return to real life!
Altonis wrote: Well damn, that sucks fellas

Same here. NMM not happy. Logged out and in okay on this site, but NMM still "timing out".

In response to post #41068275. #41068280, #41068310, #41068440, #41068870 are all replies on the same post.

ShinsFortress wrote: Same here. NMM not happy. Logged out and in okay on this site, but NMM still "timing out".

It's annoying me greatly... I may have to sleep on it and see if its fixed by tomorrow.

In response to post #41068275. #41068280, #41068310, #41068440, #41068870, #41068905 are all replies on the same post.

ShinsFortress wrote: Same here. NMM not happy. Logged out and in okay on this site, but NMM still "timing out".
Altonis wrote: It's annoying me greatly... I may have to sleep on it and see if its fixed by tomorrow.

Did it ever get fixed for you? I am still having the issue.