Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who's come up with a bunch of character ideas outside of Skyrim, it's fun translating them into the discourse of Skyrim. Also, breaking up the monotony is always nice. I always want to try something very different each game, and a different gender obviously helps towards that goal.

As an aside I think it's funny how many dudes are hoping on me for being insecure for asking a simple and VERY respectful question.

You wanna play a girl broski that's cool. Was just looking for some perspective. No reason to get defensive about it.

And your getting very clear answers, yet you respond like a f***ing troll. Go f*** your self f@&#!t. :dance:

User issued 2 strikes: 1. for trolling 2. for profanity - TVD.

I play both. No shame in it either. It completely depends on the type of character I am playing. If I want to play a big hulking berserker I will prob play a male Orc. If I want to play a stealthy assassin I will play something that looks the part like a Argonian, Khajiit or Dark Elf of either gender. My characters in Skyrim at the moment are a Male Nord Warrior, Female Nord Paladin, Female Breton Nightblade, Male Argonian Thief, Male Orc Berserker. Also yes I made my female characters attractive that doesn't make me some drooling creep to want my character to not be a butterface I don't think. To me there is nothing wrong with a guy playing a female character whether it be in a single player or multiplayer game as long as they are actually playing the game and not playing dress up or trying to pretend to be a chick with other people because then it starts to get creepy. But then again to each his own that is just my opinion.