Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

Doesn't really work for skyrim but in other RPGs this applies....

I prefer the sound of a female voice.

However, I won't deny that creating a female in a char generator is more fun than creating a male. I know what i appreciate about female features and find it more appealing to "create that perfect character". Males always look too butch and scarred or, at the opposite end of the scale, far too manga like. Both of which don't appeal to me.

If I can make a character that looks like scarlet johansson and "play with her" for 300 hours.... then why not ;)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread again... :P

Being a girl I can only guess here, but I think most guys (playing in third-person mode) prefer to look at a female's backside through hundreds of hours of gameplay rather than some beefy Nord guy's rump.

Spot-on. When you spend 100+ hrs on a videogame, you want something nice to look at. Add to that, most male characters are poorly modelled/animated in these types of games, adding to them just looking ridicilous and not something that is appealing for me, as a man, to play.

I find the women in this game to be animated more fluidly or something. After playing a female character, a male character feels like moving around a statue. Plus I think it's easier to make a unique looking woman than man in this game.

I'd still probably use a guy for a heavy armour using character, but anything else just looks better with the female figure.

As an aside I think it's funny how many dudes are hoping on me for being insecure for asking a simple and VERY respectful question.

You wanna play a girl broski that's cool. Was just looking for some perspective. No reason to get defensive about it.

And your getting very clear answers, yet you respond like a f***ing troll. Go f*** your self f@&#!t. :dance:

User issued 2 strikes: 1. for trolling 2. for profanity - TVD.

Big tough guy on the internet ;)

As an aside I think it's funny how many dudes are hoping on me for being insecure for asking a simple and VERY respectful question.

You wanna play a girl broski that's cool. Was just looking for some perspective. No reason to get defensive about it.

And your getting very clear answers, yet you respond like a f***ing troll. Go f*** your self f@&#!t. :dance:

User issued 2 strikes: 1. for trolling 2. for profanity - TVD.

Big tough guy on the internet ;)

As are you troll. And your pathetic attempt to bait me is a fail. This topic is so mature with you posting it in the first place. People save your breath your wasting your time with this post. :dry: