Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

As an aside I think it's funny how many dudes are hoping on me for being insecure for asking a simple and VERY respectful question.

You wanna play a girl broski that's cool. Was just looking for some perspective. No reason to get defensive about it.

And your getting very clear answers, yet you respond like a f***ing troll. Go f*** your self f@&#!t. :dance:

User issued 2 strikes: 1. for trolling 2. for profanity - TVD.

Big tough guy on the internet ;)

As are you troll. And your pathetic attempt to bait me is a fail. This topic is so mature with you posting it in the first place. People save your breath your wasting your time with this post. :dry:

So you haul off and call me a Fa**** and I'm baiting you?

Whatever bro.

No sense in fighting on the internet. But I hope your more respectful in your everyday life because I see you getting smacked around quite a bit.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I play as girls.

ooookay. Good place to get that energy out. Since the real life beauties are out of our grasp, apperantly.

I am sorry, but it had to be said.

Edited by Matth85

What I would like to know is, why does this always show up in gaming forums? I am not intending to troll the OP, or accuse him of trolling, but does it really matter WHAT people play? You never hear anyone making snide (or otherwise) comments about people - male or female players - playing races other than human.

I play what I find attractive. Simple as that.

Agreed.

Also, it is all about role PLAYING so if someone wants to play the opposite sex, so what? They shouldn't have to justify it any further.

What I would like to know is, why does this always show up in gaming forums? I am not intending to troll the OP, or accuse him of trolling, but does it really matter WHAT people play? You never hear anyone making snide (or otherwise) comments about people - male or female players - playing races other than human.

I play what I find attractive. Simple as that.

Agreed.

Also, it is all about role PLAYING so if someone wants to play the opposite sex, so what? They shouldn't have to justify it any further.

I didn't ask for justification. I asked for perspective.

Interesting this came up...

I have been playing Female only characters for a little over a decade.

Started in Star Wars Galaxies as a Female Zabrak ( I did my best to make her cute,... I think a did a good job for having horns coming out of my FACE!)

...continued on from there always rolling a female.....

I wont lie, I did it in SWG at first for the perks of knowing that sad little pandas will gladly give free lootz to a cute girl that would talk with them ( yes I had a picture if they asked, it just was of my wife not me )

After my 3 years of SWG and playing as a "Girl" I learned one thing..... it sucks playing a PVP game and not being able to get in TS or Vent to talk with your guild. This did however make me an amazingly fast typist.

When I moved over to.... yes sadly I think it was WoW at the time. I threw in the towel on the RPing a girl and instead just accepted the fact that I would rather admire the female figure while I was playing my game then look at some muscle bound beefsteak.

Also you can't deny the pure comic value of a female toon smashing your face in during PVP.... something about a cute female putting a sword through your face that just makes me giggle.

I guess for me I have never been able to put myself into the mindset that "I'm my Character" mentality. When I play games my character never comes an extension of myself in a new vast world.

So in the end my reason just is honestly for pure aesthetics.

I guess some people that don't understand it may have a degree of Homophobia that they are not even aware of. Or it could simply be pure and honest curiosity. I have run into both types of gamers before asking me this same question when they noticed I never roll a male.

One of the things I am happy about with Skyrim is the ability to finally make a "sexy" female without downloading 25mods.

BTW I am 31 now and my wife gets upset if I even think about rolling a Male, she likes seeing two chicks running around on screen beating people to death.