Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

As a young guy, I'm far more interested in watching a girl than a dude. If I use a male character, I'll likely never switch to 3rd person or include them in a screenshot, whereas with female characters, I can admire the perfection that makes up the female body.

And on another note, without getting too much into the details, every guy wonders what it's like to play the girl, this is as close as we'll get.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find those that are insecure about the fact that people are playing with the opposite sex in a game have more questionable personal gender Identity than those that has no qualms about it. :ohdear:

Myself, I just use the gender more suitable for the type of character based on my preference. A male light armored 2 handed warrior (Barbarian type) > female counterpart; A female stealthy archer > male counterpart, and so on. :sleep:

Being a girl I can only guess here, but I think most guys (playing in third-person mode) prefer to look at a female's backside through hundreds of hours of gameplay rather than some beefy Nord guy's rump.

Pretty much this. Unless they are one of those hardcore RPers. (Easier to come up with a backstory for an agile female thief than for a heavyset muscle-ly man leaping from rooftop to rooftop)

This thread intrigues me greatly. I am a guy and I always play guys in the games that let me choose. Why? Because it lets my put myself in the Player-Characters position. I create my Character so that he looks cool to me and I enjoy also seeing my creation in 3rd person.

Playing as woman is kinda weird for me. I tried it before and It took me about the same time to make them perfectly beautiful for my taste, but when playing with them I get distracted too often. They also lack that badass feeling a male character would give me.

Comments like: "I can admire the perfection that makes up the female body." make me wonder, because thats what my GF is for, not a game in which I want to be the character I am playing.

This thread intrigues me greatly. I am a guy and I always play guys in the games that let me choose. I create my Character so that he looks cool to me and I enjoy also seeing my creation in 3rd person.

Funny, that's the same reason I play a female character, because I think it's more normal for me, to look at, and admire a female character.

Comments like: "I can admire the perfection that makes up the female body." make me wonder, because thats what my GF is for, not a game in which I want to be the character I am playing.

One thing I'm getting tired of in these type of threads is people implying that those of us who play Female characters don't have girlfriends and/or have never had sex in our lives.

Far from it, and I'm tired of it getting implied.

One thing I'm getting tired of in these type of threads is people implying that those of us who play Female characters don't have girlfriends and/or have never had sex in our lives.

>implying you don't like implications

I didn't imply anything. I'm just saying that i prefer a real woman for admiration of the female body, not a pixel figure that is representing myself in a pixel world.

This thread intrigues me greatly. I am a guy and I always play guys in the games that let me choose. I create my Character so that he looks cool to me and I enjoy also seeing my creation in 3rd person.

Funny, that's the same reason I play a female character, because I think it's more normal for me, to look at, and admire a female character.

So you're implying it's abnormal to play a male character? :psyduck: Edited by Kyuubi no Youko