What music do you like?

MikyWrita

I like most "core" genres. Post-Hardcore, Mathcore, Metalcore, and so on. I prefer there to be a good balance of clean and rough vocals though, and in most cases there has to have a certain feel or deep meaning to it. There are only a few songs without clean vocals I enjoy :biggrin:. I am sorry, if I can't understand a word of it I just can't get into it :laugh: .

• 2 months later...

Whole my life i listen only Rock,Metal and Punk (all genres and subgenres), now im a lot in:

Aggrotech,EBM, Industrial Metal,Industrial Metalcore...but also i still listen what ive used to before (Rock,Metal and Punk).

For now i listen this most of the time:

Blood Stain Child,Neurotech,D Creation,Mind Shredder,Illidiance,Sybreed,Mnemic,Hocico,Suicide Commando,One Last Hero,Mindscape,Herrscaft,His Statue Falls etc...

Here are 2 sogns from Neurotech (Antagonist and Nonexistant):

Nonexistant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5HaTthpaI

Antagonist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WakanLzmNUs&feature=related

Mostly metal for me, here's some genres with some bands I like:

-Classic Heavy metal: Black Sabbath and Dio

-Death metal: Nile, Vader, a few Cannibal Corpse albums, Death, and Atheist

-Power metal: Blind Guardian and Iced Earth

-Thrash metal: Metallica (old) and a few songs from Slayer and Anthrax

-Viking metal: Amon Amarth (my favorite band) and Ensiferum

• 4 months later...
To me the only real music is classical because it consists, at times, of hundreds of instruments and and voices, is almost allways over twenty minutes per song, syphonies lasting anywhere up to three hours, and operas can be twice as much. And it's all about things that make mankind great and the feel that it creates in the listener is so much more than that of every other kind of so called music. I used to listen to Metal and rock, I never got into country/folk, and I only listened to a little less-hardcore rap. But then I discovered classical and m life changed forever. As Beethoven said, "I despise the society that does not realise that music is a higher reveliation than all wisdom and philosophy." therefore with the change in my taste of "music" came the change of how I look at everything and think about everything, and therfore I became a whole new person. That is why I listen to classical music.

country mostly, all types of it

my favorite is the mixture of country&rock its awsome. :thumbsup:

And i realy dont like rascal flatts.

And i agree with you darkofan, the real music is classical music.

I've got strange tastes in music.

First, I loved orchestral/classical and I still love it. Stuff like Two steps from hell, 2Cello etc

Now guess what, a guy who loves classical music started loving Dubstep and Drum and Bass.

LET'S COMPARE THEM

-Mhm, very nice, atmospheric, powerful, epic. Very emotional and beautiful piece. Now Skrillex

-http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/5/5_1_116.gif

I like both very much. Scary isn't it? :armscrossed: