Fallout 4/F4SE

xboxsteve360

Even though the regular updating is an inconvenience and can be frustrating most the time, I still prefer regular updates to no updates.

With each game update F4SE gets developed a little further, the further that F4SE gets developed the more it has to offer.

The more F4SE offers means you end up with some great mods that would not be possible otherwise.

If no updates then modding will become the same old, same old with each new mod offered.

The expansion of F4SE is the only thing that is going to make mods not so generic.

Left up to beth and it's implementation of papyrus and ck alone, the mods will be the same as every other mod.

Awkward to develop and limited by a sub par list of functions to control it.

I feel sorry for the script extender authors, the damn devs are updating too much and they need to knock it off!

I so agree.

Wow.... So lets not have any game updates just so we all will not be inconvenienced for a day or two. That sounds like a plan... :confused: But if we all can agree to that then lets not hear any complaining about bugs in the game and how Beth should fix things. :thumbsup: :facepalm:

The annoying thing about Fallout 4 is that a number of the updates have had little to do with game improvements as such and everything to do with Bethesda.net and the flippin' console mods. No, Skyrim was not just as bad, I don't remember it having this many updates one after another. And heck some of those Skyrim bugs were funny...dragons flying backwards anyone? Now Fallout 4 has been pretty stable and I have just not been able to play for days on end - OK I can accept DLC patching but can't understand why they have to patch a couple of times for each update, rather than wait and get it right first time. Oh sorry, this is Bethesda lol...