Arrow In the Knee

kitsuneshoujo

I WORK FOR BELETHOR. AT THE GENERAL GOODS STORE.

I DON'T CLAIM TO BE THE BEST BLACKSMITH IN WHITERUN.

I AM THE DRAGONBORN AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORE ON TAMRIEL.

bahahaha! You guys are awesome! :)

So I'm the only one driven mad by Ysolda and her life story from walking by? I know you hang out at the merchant stalls woman, we are standing in the middle of the merchant stalls! :P

Best solution would be saying the main phrase, usually a hint to a quest or side mission, once or maybe once per 24 hours or something. Then fall back to default generic things like, "hail" or "hello kinsman" unless you speak to them.

I had a mission where the guy starts saying something when you walk up, but started talking to him before he finished. Luckily the first thing in dialogue was the exact same 3-4 sentences, so I got to hear it again. Well, not again so much as delayed 2 seconds behind the first clip that was still playing. :)

I still wish Oblivion had a mod for adding a bunch of random phrases to people, dialogue and passing by....hmmm...

Apparently, all the guards were "sick" the day i destroyed the dark brotherhood...

Anyone else know what i mean? :biggrin:

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

I suspect that the guard comments about being hit in the knee with an arrow is the developers themselves making a joke about the lack of knee protection in the game's armor lists, especially for the Imperials.

Maybe your right, maybe its an easter egg... Guess we wont know til the develepors say something.

But bethesda is way to proud to admit they made a mistake, so i doubt it.

I suspect that the guard comments about being hit in the knee with an arrow is the developers themselves making a joke about the lack of knee protection in the game's armor lists, especially for the Imperials.

That's a good point, lol. I thought it was funny that no one wears pants in Skyrim :)