My Little Pony tag

BlackBaron2

I think Skyrim Nexus in particular needs a My Little Pony tag, to make it easier for people who want to find MLP mods or to hide them in searches, to do so.

Is someone lacking in self control enough to troll a MLP mod likely to make use of the ability to filter them out?

From the opposite side: I'm more than happy for mod types to get their own categories to help interested people find them. It's just a question of when does a particular category become popular enough that it deserves it's own tag?

I too would like a filter, I find the thought of sensible adults watching that and making related mods embarrising and... disturbing. A filter would be appropriate as those who want them have every right to make and use them, however such mods would be quite niche. Edited by Vindekarr

It's probably a fad. It's like all these mods about internet memes. I have nothing against these mods (I just ignore them) but I don't know if a My Little Pony tag would help much anyway. There are many mods that add things like smileys or make things look pink so maybe a more general term for the tag would help more.

There is already a "Related to Movies/TV/Other Games" category.

Maybe a Joke/Fun/'Non-serious" category.