Do you use fast-travel?

antonkr

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use fast travel.

• Yes. This game is not about getting somewhere.
    • No. It ruins my immersion and I like walking places since I can find new things
    • I only use it in a limited manner.

Of course I've' used fast travel. If I hadn't I wouldn't' have completed all the main quests already I would probably be absolutely bored out my skull traveling the same routes over and over. For example going between Riften and all the other main city's over and over for thieves guild missions.

There is way to much back and forth to not fast travel without pulling your hair out.

absolutely, yes.

There are several limiting factors to your enjoyment of the game. one of themis the inventory size.

If you'd don't fast travel, you're going to have to deal with a slow, boring ride back to town quite frequently. it's pointless.

it' might be nice if it were possible to encounter random events though, based on the distance travelled

I use it in a limited manner, but for the most part, I enjoy roaming around and exploring the countryside. I like the feeling of discovery when I come upon ruins or stone circles, or just viewing the scenery. Plus there are random encounters I would miss on the roads if I fast traveled all the time.