Skyrim in-game books ebook compilation

TravistyOJ

good stuff ol mate. ill enjoy having these on my Nook.

did you guys see the dude who printed all of the books from Oblivion and bound them together into a massive leather tome?

oh hell just check it out now if you want

http://gotgame.com/2011/09/23/oblivion-books-put-into-one-book-to-rule-them-all/

YES! I always thought that was pretty bad ass. It really shows the amazing amount of work that goes into these books. There really is soo much text! All pretty good too.

yep, ive already transfered these to my Nook. im gonna love having Tamriel lore with me when im thinking game strategies elsewhere

also, these will be great because some of these books have lots of info on quests and such, ill read those away from gametime

Edited by Vooloc

don't bethesda have copyright problems with you doing this?

It's true, you shouldn't technically download it unless you have a copy of skyrim, and I never claim to be a copyright holder or a seller of it. Bethsoft could view it one of two ways.

1. Since it's really only benefitting the people that already are buying the games, let them experience the same content they have in a different way. I honestly can't imagine there being a single person who is interested in lore enough to read in-game books, while not owning the game.

2. It's our copyrighted material, and no one can repackage any part, in any way.

I'm not making a cent off of it, and I will take it down as soon as Bethesda makes it clear they dont want people to download it. I'm considering posting it on the official forums to "ask permission", but I'm afraid they will just shut it down. I really hope they see my intent is just to help people enjoy their game in a different way. If the in-game books where available for purchase, I probably would buy them.