[request] More Songs for Bard's

FireBug3

Not sure if this has been brought up (I'm barely keeping my eyes open here)--how about simple stuff, too? A bard doesn't just sing. How about juggling? I know that would take more animations, but it could be a future patch. Also, how about limericks, bawdy and otherwise? Just simple lines and whatnot. One-liner jokes, pulling a bra out of someone's dress, simple prestidigitation, and whatnot. Bards were entertainers, not just singers. Just thinking out loud. Love this idea, though--looking forward to seeing it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! Yeah that stuff would be great (except the bra from dress, def not cool!), but I'm not exactly clever at thinking up witty stuff, so if you think of anything feel free to shoot me a message. Can't add juggling unfortunately, I can't do squat with animations. My Zorya in Anna NPCs 2.0 is a gypsy and a troubadour/entertainer/Bard, so she talks about fire-juggling and performing. But I could make a Bard fish a coin off the player, heheh.

Aduniel: As for the pulling the bra out, I was thinking of the gag they do in audiences where people will run into the audience from the stage during the commercials for game shows (this actually happened to my grandmother on the Price Is Right in the 60s) and joke with the guests. One guy ran up and "pulled out" a fake bra out of my grandmother's blouse that was huge. lol Just bawdy jokes and whatnot. The same could be done for males, too, where the bard runs up and pulls a bra out of a male character's shirt or armor, then cracks a joke. But since animations are a bit more complex, I will try to come up with some limericks for you that aren't too bawdy...lol No Man From Nantuckets here. :P

• 1 month later...