Missing Quest item

GamerGodJones

I'm on that quest right now, I do have all three books and that damn Orge won't take them. I'm kinda stuck, have no clue if I missed anything. I gave him one of the books to translate early and I'm wondering if that messed things up, and it says I have only two out of the three books.

Have no clue... :rolleyes:

I have the same problem. The quest this is part of is Tending the Flames. For me, the book just isn't there. Anybody have an idea?

(edit) this is particularly bad since there's a "one way" point in this dungeon so you can't just leave (often, I'm cautious and save prior to taking the leap, but not this time). If anyone knows how to get around that, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edited by HandBananaMN

I was stuck finding the third book and did some researching.

This was most helpful and I found my book after a little digging:

The quest highlights the books with a giant arrow. I found two on a pedestal, and the third one knocked over by the fighting. Since they get thrown around so easily by all the magic, it is possible it was knocked through a wall.

Try to grab the books before the fighting starts to make sure.

Hope that helps.

I'm 87 hours into Skyrim, and meticulous about saves. I've f***ed myself. King Olaf's Verse isn't there. It isn't where the curser is pointing. I can't go back, I've dropped down a well. WTF?!? Start over? Or the throw the damn game out the window? I'm pissed.