Imperial VS Stormcloak

Jackal2233

Echoside, on 27 Feb 2013 - 02:08, said:http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/snapback.png

RighthandofSithis as the more or less neutral party I'd like to point out that the original point of that argument has long passed, namely Skyrim ability to support and field a large army without the assistance of outside aid and devolved into a mere argument of trying to justify video games with laws of reality.

I even went and more less destroyed the main part of the argument by actually defining the amount of farms present both Cyrodil(oblivion) and Skyrim(Skyrim :P) not being enough to support their own populations let alone others. They didn't seem very receptive to the fact Bethesda does not figure food logistics into the games or logical climate formats.

Basically I can agree to this. It's a dead end argument that even if won for one side or another won't impact anyone's choice.

Also agreed. This can be successfully argued either way.

Agreed, particularly when a number of things are not certain.

That said, its been obvious for a while that nobody is changing their opinion on this forum. It hasn't stopped some of us from discussing this though. I personally enjoy discussing this topic.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, its been obvious for a while that nobody is changing their opinion on this forum. It hasn't stopped some of us from discussing this though. I personally enjoy discussing this topic.

Yeah. Dragonborn was nice and all that, however it wasn't quite what I was hoping for. I've heard of another DLC on the way "Redguard"? And if that is true, I can tell by the title alone that it's going to answer aloooot of questions. At least I hope so, we need some new material.

Yeah. Dragonborn was nice and all that, however it wasn't quite what I was hoping for. I've heard of another DLC on the way "Redguard"? And if that is true, I can tell by the title alone that it's going to answer aloooot of questions. At least I hope so, we need some new material.

Yeah, nothing has been confirmed by bethesda.

Either way, unless they are doing a full scale expansion in hammerfell (like Shivering Isles), I wouldn't like to see it. hammerfell has so much potential, and they can't waste it with a small DLC (and they probably won't do a game in Hammerfell right after an expansion in it).

So if they are going to do Hammerfell, they need to do it right.

Yeah, nothing has been confirmed by bethesda.

Either way, unless they are doing a full scale expansion in hammerfell (like Shivering Isles), I wouldn't like to see it. hammerfell has so much potential, and they can't waste it with a small DLC (and they probably won't do a game in Hammerfell right after an expansion in it).

So if they are going to do Hammerfell, they need to do it right.

Hey, I'm not saying your wrong :smile: however the ESO is coming out soon so, don't be surprised. Could be they're just doing part of Hammerfell or the name could have some other type of significance.

Annnd, I mention "Redguard" because they have been holding onto the copyright for this name for MONTHS now.

Either way, there are 2 - 3 more DLCs on the way.

Edited by StormHammer81

StormHammer81, on 27 Feb 2013 - 18:13, said:http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/snapback.png

Hey does anyone know ~ I didn't see any Imperial Soldiers on Solstheim, well other than "old dude". Anyone find a garrison anywhere?

From my knowledge, the Empire has no presence on Morrowind, including solstheim.

it is stated they have no presence on Solstheim at least.

Ahhh got it!

I'm really hoping Redguard is TES VI instead of another Skyrim expansion but time will tell. I'd love a new game in Hammerfell.

Edit: and no there are no Imperial soldiers on Solsteim. The Empire left the island to the Dunmer refugees when the Raven Rock mine (seemingly) dried up since the colony wasn't worth anything without it. I think it's technically part of Morrowind now rather than the Empire/Skyrim so they wouldn't have any reason to have a military presence.

Edited by Kayyyleb

Having chosen Stormcloaks in one savegame, I was quite sad how that affected nice people. Jarls, families and thanes driven away from their homes, the kids saying they hoped a monster would come and eat me.. I was quite shaken by how my actions of wanting a "free Skyrim" was affecting people. The Stormcloaks are racists, Ulfric doesn't care about the nords! He killed Torygg and left his wife alone to rule over a city when she's obviously not ready for it. I'd rather have a multi-cultural Skyrim, with Khajiits, Dunmer, Argonians, and whatever race that isn't Nord, being nice to me, greeting me like I've done good for them instead of being greeted like a racist scum who'd hang them on a wall and make carpets out of them.

With that, I'm hoping to help the Empire grow strong enough to rip the Concordat and vanquish the Thalmor, because we all know this peace treaty isn't going to last and is barely even being followed by those bastards. With all this you might be thinking I have something against Altmeri. I don't. In fact I like Faralda and Nirya back in the college, and we also have Fasendil in the legion (yes, there's an altmer fighting for the empire! Isn't he awesome?), and Calcelmo and his quest for romance, and so on. These are nice Altmer and the Thalmor do nothing but make people prejudge their race.

With all that said, I do support the Legion and their multi-cultural Empire.

See, something smart Bethesda did over other game to mmo's like Blizzard's Warcraft is that they have their sister/brother Zenimax Online handling ESO while Bethesda handles popping out more TES stuff. Like a sweet two for one deal that doesn't radically change the focus of the games like Warcraft did. (Which is sad because Warcraft was one of the better RTS games)

I don't think it's been long enough for another game to come out not when their is so much happening in this time period to show.