Imperial VS Stormcloak

Jackal2233

On the second paragraph, I feel we should not necessarily force newbies to read through pages of debate, but more explain briefly our past discussions to them, or address their points by saying 'As previous discussed' or some such.

Eh, I don't agree people should just start posting on a debate thread without reading a bit. Of course there's a hell lot of points to be missed simply because they're all scattered around and the thread's almost bible's length by now! :biggrin:

That's why I think we should help with Lithium Flower's idea, make a synopsis and put it right on the beginning so everyone can check a few clear posts before posting themselves.

@Lithium Flower: your answer just appeared here. As I was telling RighthandofSithis, it would be grand to have a synopsis. It would be very helpful for any future user that joins us.

Can't we open a new thread ourselves just to organize it? If we can't, then we could at least go on with making this synopsis thing and then suggest the new users to check post #143543543 to see it.

Edit: Oh I just got promoted from Stranger to Journeyman. Mead all around. And everyone's excused from their jobs today, let's celebrate! ;)

Edited by sisterof

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the second paragraph, I feel we should not necessarily force newbies to read through pages of debate, but more explain briefly our past discussions to them, or address their points by saying 'As previous discussed' or some such.

Eh, I don't agree people should just start posting on a debate thread without reading a bit. Of course there's a hell lot of points to be missed simply because they're all scattered around and the thread's almost bible's length by now! :biggrin:

That's why I think we should help with Lithium Flower's idea, make a synopsis and put it right on the beginning so everyone can check a few clear posts before posting themselves.

This thread was opened a year ago, and I imagine the guy who opened this thread has fled from the monster that this has become.

Perhaps we could organise something with a Mod, but I'm not so sure.

This cut from the book also explaining more about the Empire :)

When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world

When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped

When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles

*When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls

When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding

The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.

Have you not read our posts? The Forsworn believe in human sacrifice and worship the evil daedra. They delve themselves into necromancy. They are savages and have no right to the Reach. The Reach is the ancestral home to the Nords living there as well. They have had control of it since the beginning of the 3rd Era. Therefore the Nords own the reach with more rights than the Reachmen.

The civil order of the current people of Tamriel has progressed past the ritualistic state that the Reachmen are stuck in. They have had a chance to over come this and they have chosen not too. The Nords arent asking to have it both ways. If your bent on having everything set right then let the Thalmor take Cyrodiil. It was theres to begin with. Lay down your arms if you feel its the right move.

The Empire allows its citizens to be killed without their consent. - Northwatch Keep

No.

Firstly, if your character has any morals he will shatter this Empire and reforge a new one out of the ashes of the old. Not drag the corpse of this one around like a doll.

You cannot excuse the actions of the Empire simply by saying "The Nords did it thousands of years ago" Those Nords arent, werent, Stormcloaks.

Looks like we're going down that way again.

@HighkingUlfricStormcloak: Please, use the edit function instead of multi-posting. :/ Makes the thread much cleaner and easier to read. Or were there in-between answers that got deleted?

@Talos926: I'll suggest again that you try reading around a bit. Your opinions look quite limited and short-sighted, in my opinion. It would be good to try to see both sides before defending either so fiercely.