Imperial VS Stormcloak

Jackal2233

Well. it's just more speculation. You have a point, so do I. We will just have to see.

There are various ways all this can get hashed out, again, right now all we have is speculation and it's going to be up to the individual to choose for themselves who to follow based on what they want until the end of this matter is revealed to us.

Edited by StormHammer81

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the Stormcloaks will bring up the point that the Empire came back and crushed the AD when they retook the Imperial City so they can bash TMII's politics and brag about how the Nords did all the work (which they didn't) yet somehow are utterly convinced that the Empire will hands down be destroyed by the AD in the next Great War even though this time the Empire won't be taken by surprise and is on the border ready for a fight. You can't have it both ways. Either the Empire despite everything still can contend with the AD or it can't.

Talos's Empire no longer exist when the Septim lineage ended and his worship banned.

Getting rid of TMII isn't a solution either since infighting will begin anew. Remember, Ocato failed for his bid to choose a successor and TMII took it by force. The only solution I see is reconciliation between them, to release Skyrim from Imperial rule in exchange for cooperation against AD, and also with Hammerfell, although I feel that someone else must replace TMII in the attempt. At this point, discretion is the better part of valor for the Nords. In short, the Empire needs to come up with strategies to overcome WGC exploits. Getting rid just sounds so... forceful. haha.

Edited by Drakescale

The Empire needs to leave Skyrim. It isnt a choice in whether or not its going to die. It will die. The problem we are facing is whether or not Skyrim should die with it. Even if the Empire wins in Skyrim that doesnt mean it will survive. It just means Skyrim dies along with the Empire.

I for one refuse to let that happen and Im here to explain why I do such that.

The last thing an Empire should do is force some of its people into turmoil and poverty.

The Nords are good people and dont deserve this fate. Neither do some Imperials but its inevitable that they will suffer. No one truly deserves to live and suffer but some simply have to suffer that fate.

In the end your only choosing whether or not to force people to suffer or not suffer as much.

With the Stormcloaks in power not everything will be howdy doodie but it wont be nearly as bad as if the Imperials were to drag them down with them.

The thing about doing a minor evil for a greater good is true in only very few situations and this is not one of them in the case of the Empire and the WGC.

The Nords deserve to be free and Skyrim deserves better than how the Empire is treating them. I can't deny someone their cause for freedom when entirely too many times I have had to fight like hell for my freedom. In the end, I can see where both sides are coming from, however, I'm a Stormcloak. I want to be free and I say let the Empire deal with it's own problems. It didn't have to come to this, the Empire could have used a little more tact and diplomacy.

Instead, they just started cutting heads off and kicking ass... nothing wrong with that except you probably shouldn't be doing that to the *very same* people who just saved you a$$. Not good and definitely not for sharing.

...Will say this though, I may be a Stormcloak but some of you Stormcloaks I will never see eye to eye with. I can see that right now. But that's the thing about freedom, we're all not going to see eye to eye just as long as we all want the same thing. Probably won't be posting as often, however even as a Stormcloak I stand by what I have said and it will be important later on for Ulfric to address these social issues. Can't just sit on the Grey Quarter and some of this stuff forever.

Edited by StormHammer81

@Stormcloak117

Or in other words, "Shoot first ask questions later."

That is the law I live by. Ulfric is justified in his pre-emptive rebellion. What the hell, you know what? This might just be the best time for a rebellion after all.

I wonder, did they add more dialogue to the Stormcloaks between Dawnguard and Dragonborn? I'm really seeing that faction in a whole new light. They seem more "serious" and not as grey as before.

Edited by StormHammer81

indeed. 5 minutes in the room with them and that was all I needed to be convinced of their sincerity. Like I said, too many times I've had to rebel and run like hell.

Who knows what f*cked up nightmare the Empire will push on it's citizens next? I kinda put that thought into the context of some of my experiences... uhhhh uhhhh CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Empires are fine however once they get to the point that they no longer represent their citizens, well, nothing more you can do except take what you can what is owed to you and start be responsible for yourself.

Edited by StormHammer81