Imperial VS Stormcloak

Jackal2233

If the Empire wins in Skyrim they will have just killed all the soldiers capable of saving it.

No really, what are you talking about?

Tullius actually tried to end the war early, without much bloodshed, and almost had, before Alduin came along and stopped Ulfric's execution.

And even after winning the the war the long way, Tullius mentions how most of the enemy fighters will just go back to their homes since Ulfric is dead, and they have no one to stir them up. He makes no mention of wanting to on some "EVERY SORMCLOAK MUST DIE" type purge.

The war has only been going on for a couple months, even if you take into account all the people who died at the forts and stuff, a great deal of the nordic warriors, on both sides, remain alive.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but it doesnt negate the fact that if the Nords look back into their history that the Empire occupied Skyrim and killed some of its people. That right there will more than likely cause another rebellion further on down the line.

Not to mention he also stopped the dragonborns execution. Why isnt this taken more seriously by people? They tried to f*cking kill you for no real reason other than unfortunate timing.

Edited by Stormcloak117

They recognized how and who defeated them. They revered Talos's battle prowess and respected it. Some Nords were pissed yes but they had respect for Talos. He also wasn't pressuring them to relinquish their religion. The Nord Jarls are the ones who taught him how to fight anyhow.

You see thats why we Stormcloaks want out of the Empire, they see Skyrim as a resource not a province of its own people. Thats the reason we are sick and done with this so called "Empire of Tamriel."

The Stormcloaks fight for their homeland and their people, the Empire is fighting for its existence and preservation, which is undoubtedly gone. One way or another the Empire will die.

If the Empire wins in Skyrim they will have just killed all the soldiers capable of saving it. The Nords wont just take up arms in the name of the empire like they used to, before it royally f*cked them.

I would rather die a free man than live an oppressed one. By any and all means necessary you fight for the right to be free. My father taught me these values. First comes family, then comes religion, then yourself.

The Nords have fought for the Empire for ages and now they are fighting for their homeland, how on earth is that wrong in any way?

The Empire should respect that and leave, but no they had to send a force to occupy and oppress them to do their bidding.

OK, enough pretentious speeches. Instead you can try addressing my point. There's also an edit button, so triple posting is unnecessary.

Edited by Kayyyleb

They recognized how and who defeated them. They revered Talos's battle prowess and respected it. Some Nords were pissed yes but they had respect for Talos. He also wasn't pressuring them to relinquish their religion. The Nord Jarls are the ones who taught him how to fight anyhow.

And what's to say the same wont happen again?

Not to mention that after the fall of the Reman Empire, the Nords went back to their traditional pantheon, and not the Empire's 8 divines pantheon. Indeed, every single time the Nords have joined The Empire they have had their religious pantheon squashed, and replaced with the 8, later the 9, divines pantheon created by Alessia.

Also, Tiber Septim was trained by the swordmans of the High Rock Kingdom of Alcaire, the place he was born, not the nordic Jarls.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

The Nords have fought for the Empire for ages and now they are fighting for their homeland, how on earth is that wrong in any way?

The Empire should respect that and leave, but no they had to send a force to occupy and oppress them to do their bidding.

You mean the stormcloaks? Many nords are loyal to the empire, and the rest of the people just want the war to be done. Maybe the stormcloaks should respect that and lay down their arms?

I would rather die a free man than live an oppressed one. By any and all means necessary you fight for the right to be free. My father taught me these values. First comes family, then comes religion, then yourself.

Same, but you can't force your beliefs on the rest of the people. Many would undouptedly choose life over death, and you may very well be condemning them to death by thalmor hands. Not to mention all the people killed in the rebellion

You see thats why we Stormcloaks want out of the Empire, they see Skyrim as a resource not a province of its own people. Thats the reason we are sick and done with this so called "Empire of Tamriel."

The Stormcloaks fight for their homeland and their people, the Empire is fighting for its existence and preservation, which is undoubtedly gone. One way or another the Empire will die.

If the Empire wins in Skyrim they will have just killed all the soldiers capable of saving it. The Nords wont just take up arms in the name of the empire like they used to, before it royally f*cked them.

The nords are fighting for the empire right now. And you can't claim that the empire is dead, while there are many in and out of skyrim who fight for it.

The chieftains of Skyrim taught Talos the art of warfare, as stated by the lore.

General Tullius isnt a Nord like Tiber Septim was. He isnt going to unite Tamriel because unlike Talos he doesnt understand Nordic culture. The Greybeards told Tiber that he was meant to unite and rule Tamriel. Through Nordic culture.

Also Skyrim is the home of the Nords. They are fighting for their homeland. Their home. So yes, screw Cyrodiil, first the Nords need to help themselves before they help the people who have screwed them over. By taking the fight to the Thalmor the Nords will be doing the imperials a favor.

The Imperials must think very highly of themselves of they think Nords should help them first before they Nords help themselves.

Im having issues with trying to reply to everyone, sorry if I miss something. Im doing my best. also if you havent noticed some weird sh*t is happening when I edit my posts. Sorry about that part.

Edited by Stormcloak117

I wont push my beliefs on others. Only try to make them respect my belief. I respect Christians and Catholics but I dont follow their belief system.

You must, if you dont follow the same belief system, respect others for standing up for what they believe in, whether it be right or wrong, you must respect them for that. If they are killing innocents for worshiping in certain gods and if its what they believe in, well I'll respect them having the balls to do it but I'll kill them for it. Or die trying.

I have respect for the Japanese for being courageous and daring during the second world war. They deserve my respect. As much as I see suicide as being cowardly, thats how I see it, through my culture. But according to theirs its brave and honorable, therefore I respect them for doing it.

Edited by Stormcloak117