Mods to use with Darker Nights

BenDelat

I love the idea of Darker Nights...but, as I don't want to play a stealth character..or a sniper with a night vision scope...It's really hard to get about, on the settings that actually feel immersive and make the difference you want..

Manually aiming becomes hard unless they're right on top of you, and often I'm stumbling unknown into enemies and getting overwhelmed..

So, does anyone have any Mod Recommendations that work well with this mod...or any tips on how to navigate the darkness...I don't wanna sleep through the night as exploring it, is it's own special wonder...

somewhere there's some sort of thing like character or actor illumination that should be set to 0 or something
one of the mods should mention it I think, if you don't change it, you start getting glow in the dark stuff that shouldn't glow

the road flares worked well for me although seeing as they require a road flare to create I rarely use them, I do use pip-boy flashlights and it's nice
there's also tactical optiks, these are night vision, I think that headlamps mod is flashlights, both use head pieces for their thing
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12220/?

That Tactical Flashlight mod is great. Also there is a mod Cateye Of The Commonwealth with Cateye Away that is really great too. The Cateye mod is outstanding if you like to take drugs to help with things. :smile: He also added a Cateye Away drug to end the effect if you want to get rid of it.