Tutorial - Adding objects in cells for Skyrim

Xylozi

I can add stuff just fine, its the deleting with the console I'm having issues with. What is the proper syntax? (markfordelete objectID) am I missing something?

try markfordelete, quicksave, quickload. make sure to actually click the object when your in console mode, will show the ID at top of console.

seems only objects that you personally place that want to delete without a quickload.

How exactly do you use the rotate command? seems I can't get that the work =p.. Rotate (x,y,z) like rotate (180,0,0) does nothing..

Edited by Shawkab

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can add stuff just fine, its the deleting with the console I'm having issues with. What is the proper syntax? (markfordelete objectID) am I missing something?

Only the objects which you add into the world will be automatically deleted. The objects from the world that are not player created will have a [D] besides their ID once you type markfordelete in the console. The [D] means that next time you load the zone that object will be deleted. Just leave the house and come back the objects will be gone.

The proper way to use markfordelete is:

-Use the Console

-Select the object you want to delete

-Type markfordelete and hit enter.

How exactly do you use the rotate command? seems I can't get that the work =p.. Rotate (x,y,z) like rotate (180,0,0) does nothing..

Click the object in console mode

"rotate x 180"

"rotate y value"

"rotate z value"

quicksave, quickload works for me although a bit cumbersome.

Edited by Lazz

"rotate x 180"

"rotate y value"

"rotate z value"

Thanks, you can delete multiple objects before you do the quickload thing.. I just deleted every object in my house, then quicksaved/loaded.

Is there a maybe a way to make a piece of furniture interactive? so you can move it like any other object? would be nice =p

Edited by Shawkab

"rotate x 180"

"rotate y value"

"rotate z value"

Thanks, you can delete multiple objects before you do the quickload thing.. I just deleted every object in my house, then quicksaved/loaded.

Is there a maybe a way to make a piece of furniture interactive? so you can move it like any other object? would be nice =p

The hardest part of customizing the house right now is rotating :)

Lol seems like it..

I'm trying to search the commands for something that might make this easier lol.. hate how spawning any furniture puts it way off angle. and trying to find an object id is hell lol

Edited by Shawkab

Lol seems like it..

I'm trying to search the commands for something that might make this easier lol.. hate how spawning any furniture puts it way off angle. and trying to find an object id is hell lol

If you are placing furniture on yourself as a marker, I find it easier to place your view in the middle of the monitor and it seems to place the object in the right angle.

What I mean is:

go really close to a wall, make sure you place your crosshair in the "center" of everything, you will see what I mean when you go up close to a wall.