ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Triss Merigold outfit from Witcher 2

SexyNexy

Hello,

While playing Skyrim I have noticed that there aren't many clothing choices for a mage. The powerful ones are mostly robes and do not fit a mage who also likes to sneak and be mobile.

So could any costume designers take a look and make this outfit? Maybe when the Creation Kit is out?

I would really like for someone to make it , because it looks nice, it's lore friendly and it's sexy but practical. Please, anyone?

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/089/c/9/Triss_Merigold_by_Haller336.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

That outfit is probably a shameless rip from the actual game, which is why its not on the nexus.

Edit: But yes, I love her outfit, and Geralt's matching one is pretty awesome too. I remember reading a lot of discussion how people really liked it because she's completely covered up, yet still looks amazing.

Not a problem. The Witcher staff has graciously given permission to use their assets in other games - So go for it. Just remember to credit and thank the witcher people for this. :thumbsup:

Bben46, Moderator

That is a pretty badass outfit.. too bad my character is male.. I knew I made a bad choice.. but I always end up spending more time looking at her ass than playing..

D: *I feel excluded*

Just open console and type changesex.