Your favorite skyrim npc.

Chasesan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paarthurnax and Arngeir ... I can't choose between the two of them. Paarthurnax...I love his wisdom and I love the way he speaks. I click on him just to hear him talk. It's so soothing to hear the sound of his voice and how he pronounces his words. I could listen to him all day.

Arngeir is like my Grandpa in the game. Yes, I know, silly, but it's come to that. I lost all my grandparents at a very early age IRL so I guess this is a little fantasy thing for me. But I go to visit him a lot. I like it when him and the others are in the courtyard practicing their shouts....I practice my shouts with them. I wish I could emote kneeling on the floor meditating with them..they seem to do that a lot. And when that construction set comes, I'm placing my own bed somewhere, I'm giving myself my own room. And a bed for my companion, too. :D

But I like being at the High Horthgar with Arngeir just hanging out. I love the little knot in his beard. He's like a little rebel monk. Wouldn't be surprised to see a motorcycle parked outside somewhere. Lol.

I decided that we should get some opinions on who is your favorite Skyrim NPC.

It can be a side character or a main character, it doesn't matter.

If I had to pick just the very top one, I would have to say my favorite is Babette from the Dark Brotherhood.

It might be my only post ever but....Ralof! xD

I love my cheerful Nord friend. I haven't, and probably never will, join the Imperial Legion and see that quest line entirely because that would mean fighting Ralof! And Ralof is my main man! :D

My favorite would be Brynjolf. I liked how he was the one who recruited me into the guild, and ended up as a nightingale along with me. Kinda made him special to me. He was one of the NPC's that I thought was real cool.

I agree completely. I actually really cared about the NPCs in that questline because of him. And I actually thought about their story outside of playing the game. I've never experienced that before playing Oblivion.

If only he wasn't bugged now and said "I have important things to do" every time I look at him :P

Edited by Eyrika