Weapons for Dogmeat

eruditeCaptain

Maybe not a gun or a sword that he swings around, but something like claws that you can equip to him, or something like that. Basically, and item you can have Dogmeat equip that increases how much damage he deals in combat, because right now, it feels as thought he can two-shot a raider in the early game, but in the mid to late game, he basically does nothing but hold people still so as I can shoot them.

...And waste my stimpaks when he goes down every fight.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

wouldnt it be cool to have like a minigun taped to his back?

I was thinkin' one of the fire and forget missile launchers. :D

Though, given companions penchant for tossing grenades and such, and killing the player..... maybe not such a good idea after all. :D

Would be nice if he could "block doorways" during combat to prevent enemies from reaching the player.

;-)

Something like that would be possible but somebody would have to place a marker in EVERY SINGLE DOORWAY IN THE GAME.

Then a script would check if Dogmeat is in combat and if he is, he would walk / run to the nearest dooorway-marker.

That would of course need patches for every mod that adds new buildings, worldspaces, ...

Would be nice if he could "block doorways" during combat to prevent enemies from reaching the player.

;-)

Something like that would be possible but somebody would have to place a marker in EVERY SINGLE DOORWAY IN THE GAME.

Then a script would check if Dogmeat is in combat and if he is, he would walk / run to the nearest dooorway-marker.

That would of course need patches for every mod that adds new buildings, worldspaces, ...

Think it would be easier to be able to command dogmeat to block a specific doorway?