Khajiit remodding - human cat style (anime like)

dalira

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the love of all that is holy on this good earth....NO PLEASE NO. Manga belongs in Pokemon and Yu Gi oh...and crappy tv shows made for children in japan. (In my opinion)

I think we've all had enough of you and your 'opinion'. Looking over your posting history you've done nothing but complain and belittle people, or their choice of mod use. It ends here.

Just because you do not like it does not mean that you should influence what is available to other people - if you want that sort of decision making ability, start your own mod site.

User banned for repeated trolling\flaming of site membership - TVD..

While I do not personally want this mod.. I support it. And also, I love you mod. <3 For being all moddy and stuff. Khajiit are Khajiit, but a catgirl is fine too. Hail to the weeaboo! Hail to the NEET! Hail to the Otaku! Hail Sithi- Er, nevermind.

Edit: Ohmes of Daggerfall are more humanlike? I will have to look into this~ I'm a liiiitttle bit of a lore nazi, but that only affects /my/ version of the game. I can definitely support more races, especially when they are lore-fitting! <3

Edited by Kalva

i would like a mod like this, but i don't think it will be likely that we'll see it until Bethesda releases that... tool kit thing... i know nothing about modding... just how to add mods to my game xD

but yea, there was a mod like that for oblivion i believe (i saw screen shots, but could never find the #$%& thing >_<)

It was done in Oblivion like six different ways (or more). Once Skyrim modding gets going full-steam, it'll happen. Off the top of my head, Oblivion had:

Ainmhi (human face, cat ears & tail, no fur)

Tabaxi (human face, cat ears & tail, fur) also called Ohmes-Raht when it was picked up by the Cobl team and included in Common Oblivion (Cobl) & Cobl Races.

Kawa Khajiit (feline-human face, otherwise the same as regular Khajiit)

Ohmes Khajiit (human or elven face, elven ears, tail) I made a version based on Ainmhi, but with elven ears insead of feline; the modder who made Elsweyr Deserts of Anequina had at least two versions of Ohmes Khajiit based on the Bosmer race, with a tail added. One had facial tattoos, one didn't.

This list doesn't include Khajiit variants that are just as feline as regular Khajiit.

Although (I am male) I think the Khajiit are an interesting looking ('beast' race, by the game lore) already, particularly in Skyrim where their bodies are more varied, and I like the 'fully feline/semi-panthera people' thing they have going on, I can see why some (I would imagine more girls) who might want to play as a 'cuter' khajiit might be interested in this... and that is one of the funniest instances of open mod pwnage I have read

I particularly enjoyed the ingame book about khajiit, Ahzirr Traajijazeri , and I plan to play one when i make it around to my stealth but melee capable dual wield/archer assassin playthrough

I just want the Khajiit to look more well higher res and more Tiger like, Like ones Slof did for oblivion long ago.. Her wonderful work & re Texture are for mature audience.

Slof hive http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php

Just look up ``Oblivion mods`` - Khajiit and you`ll find em.. Warning site is for 18+.. if you click there and get offended.. Tough LUCK! lol, click Back or close the page..

Edited by centaurchester

>.>

<.<

I would like this more than I do the current Khajiit. xD Yeah yeah, I know its "anime" and it will get trolled by certain malcontents on the forums.

Currently I think it MIGHT be possible since there are some mods out there that replace and alter meshes. Someone would need to take the ears and tail from the khajiit and add them to the human body mesh... or in my preferance replace the khajiit body mesh with the human body mesh... but keep the ears and tail.

I say I think it could be done right now, because you can currently swap around meshes for other things.

I think it could be done, and my knowledge of modding is limited. I'm not into the anime myself, but I certainly would never troll it. It's unkind, and besides, I like it here too much to get banned.

And I do admit this is kind of cute :)