Do these items have any use?

prolovegirl

I've been hoarding Rolls of Paper, Linen Wraps, and Mammoth Tusks, to see if they have any use, other than selling. Can you use rolls of paper later in the game to make spell scrolls? Of course, you need *one* mammoth tusk to give to Ysolde, but - can you use mammoth tusks to make powdered mammoth tusk, which is an alchemy ingredient used to make a Fear potion? If not, it may be a mammoth task trying to find a use for a mammoth tusk.

PLG

Well, Dragonbones/Scales are obviously needed for crafting dragon armor if you got the perk.

Roll of paper + charcoal is used in exactly 1 quest of the main story, but there will be lots lying around when the moment comes, so you don't need to store it.

I'm wondering about things like "Dwemer Gyro", "Attunement Sphere", "Centurion core", "Dwarven Oil"

Well, Dragonbones/Scales are obviously needed for crafting dragon armor if you got the perk.

Roll of paper + charcoal is used in exactly 1 quest of the main story, but there will be lots lying around when the moment comes, so you don't need to store it.

I'm wondering about things like "Dwemer Gyro", "Attunement Sphere", "Centurion core", "Dwarven Oil"

Strange you would need bones, I thought I would only need the scales.

Strange you would need bones, I thought I would only need the scales.

Scales for Light Armor, bones and scales for Heavy.

ETA: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Forge#Dragon_Armor

Edited by Tweetybird